Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da Vietkom is here!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

invivos

invivos

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 598 posts
Well I never liked the metal minis much so I converted my own Ork Kommandos inspired by Vietcong and modern Spec Ops. Quite simple conversions actually using the plastic trees. :choppa Da Boyz from da Vietkom got customized shootas from their Mek with underslung`nade launchers and silencers... :search The Boss is armed with a big shoota and one of the boyzs has a bazooka. Oh and don´t forget our special humy guest who was just caught on his patrol..lazy humans! :biggrin Kom1.jpg Kom2.jpg Kom3.jpg Kom3a.jpg Kom4.jpg
Visit my website: IN-VI-VOS conversions Updated 24.06.10!

TheSnake

TheSnake

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,337 posts
I love them :love Great use of the GW jungle foliage and all those varied bitz on the guns. I'm not too keen on the 'umies ones but that 's only personnal taste here. I've start working on the new metal kommandos and wanted to add variety on the weapons. You just gave me the needed inspiration :thumbs Thanks for sharing

Tinners

Tinners

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 362 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Korp uv Krump
Those are awesome, I really like the shootas.

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Nice work The one holding a knife to da Oomie and using him as cover is very clever.
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Utan

Utan

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 655 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Grin
Dose are sum cunnin' boyz ya got in yer Waaagh! Real snipey, sneaky kommandos, not loaded down wit lotsa junk like the GW metal boyz (those metalz always looked more like mek boyz ta me anywayz). Ya gotta post an update when they's painted!
Dis iz da Waaagh! ooniverse.

Blackbone

Blackbone

'Ard Boy

• Blood Axez
  • 840 posts
  • Army Name:Blood Axes
Those are awesome... I can't wait to see them painted up. Blackbone
Do you ever do something and think, “that’s so Raven.”

morfangdakka

morfangdakka

tougher than a cybork

• Deathskullz
  • 1,402 posts
  • Army Name:Morfang's Big Stompa Mob
I was worried from the title that it was going to be a bunch of boyz running around in black pajamas but these are incredible. I like these way more than the metal GW ones which is why mine are probably still sitting in the box after 6 months. Very nice job the human sheild is great and the bazooka is a nice one as well.
QUOTE (eddie the troll @ Mar 24 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Venerable Morfangdakka. It has a certain feel to it.

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
What's not to love here! The poses really work. The ork ganking the 'umie is tops. :thumbs Since I've got a box of those shrubs laying around... CTRL-Shift-Loot
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Kaptin_Anarky

Kaptin_Anarky

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 14 posts
I really like what you've done with the guns, especially the one with the grenade launcha. I love the poses too, thats some really nice work!

Uzgruhk

Uzgruhk

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 223 posts
  • Army Name:"Ork A Mikaz"
This is a very clever use of bitz, these kommandos are looking sneaky for sure. The poses are really good as already said.
BTBW : Born to Be Waaaagh !

Ein

Ein

Yellow Paint Job

• Boyz
  • 1,492 posts
  • Army Name:I still don't actually have a name for 'em.
Great idea, man. I've got so much of that plastic foliage lying around that I didn't know what to do with... I might have to emulate these at some point.
Like my work? Check my blog!
http://www.the-warforge.com
Resin-cast bits and bobs for your armies!
WARFORGED MINIATURES

Adventures of a Prehistoric Puppet!
MURRAY THE DINOSAUR

green masheen

green masheen

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts
  • Army Name:Still deciding
Nice Kommandos! I love how the 'umies about to get his throat slit, very original. :thumbs

Walpo

Walpo

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts
  • Army Name:Krukfang's kranium krunchers
Amazing job on the guns, i'll be looting those sometime. I love how this squad has so much character whilst remaining a pile of bushes :thumbs

DaSquigBrain

DaSquigBrain

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 543 posts
  • Army Name:Waa-Nemork, Waa-Yark, Waa-Yellowsquig
I like 'em, but I think you've overdone the foliage a bit, at least the ones on their heads. It doesn't look like they could see out themselves! I'd suggest trimming out a leaf or three.
Da SquigBrain's Orks an' Stuff
--------------------

wikear

wikear

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 38 posts
amazing!!! hmm... I have an idea ;-)

www.grotorderly.blogspot.com

www.facebok.com/GrotOrderly

Boss_Snarsnick

Boss_Snarsnick

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 137 posts
Awesome kommando's The guns look great. (considered them looted) I laughed when i saw that umie about to be killed. :lol Job a good un
Awright ya primitiv screw 'eads.Lissen up. THIS IZ MI BOOMSTIKK!!! Waaagh!!! Its a 12 gauge double barrale shoutgun. S-mart top o' da line. It featurz a cobalt bloo steel, walnut grip an a 'air trigga. Datz roight shop smart shop S-mart. YA GOT DAT???

Cruentus

Cruentus

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 11 posts
Kunnin' grotsnikkahs! I love 'em!

Me not Weedy

Me not Weedy

Weedy

• Deathskullz
  • 2,240 posts
  • Army Name:Not Weedy's Lootin Gitz
I love them but I think that too many of their weapons look too humie. Other than that I would gladly place those on a gaming table. :cheers
Sometimes when I'm alone I pretend I'm a squig...
-silly buck toofed git

Whining aimlessly is totally my hobby.
-silly buck toofed git

Nozeminer

Nozeminer

Glorifier of Grotz

• Deathskullz
  • 2,021 posts
  • Army Name:Snotbagz Nozeminerz
Lovely conversions. :thumbs Great use of those underused foliage bitz. You wouldn't happed to have any WIP pics of these guys before the leaves? It looks like you've got some interesting poses there, but it's pretty tough to see them under their cammo.
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

DaMonk

DaMonk

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 139 posts
I really love the ork with the knife to the cadians throat, it's brilliant,.. may need to persuade a friend to leme have a cadian to do this with :P Like it a lot