Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(Former WIP/PIP) now Done Stompa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
152 replies to this topic

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,753 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
Brilliant. What more is there to say? This thing has tons of character and you should be very proud of how it came out. All the way from the first bit of plastic to the last lick of paint. Excellent work. Job's most definitely a gud'n. :thumbs
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
One of the best Stompaz Ive ever seen. :thumbs
Its not only a kool design but it dynamic pose realy captures the feeling of stompiness ;)
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Utan

Utan

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 655 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Grin
Totgeboren, 'Tis a thing of beauty. Bravo! *applause*
Dis iz da Waaagh! ooniverse.

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,487 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
It's a masterpiece, seriously. Shows how the "fat lady in a mumu" style Stompa can really work. :thumbs

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,165 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)
The repainted base makes a big difference - which just shows how important a base is to a model (even a big one like this). Great model - off to the Trophy Rack with it, where it will be displayed for longer than it would in the Mek's Garage. And it was also agreed that it's worthy of the Klassiks thread, so it will be included there as well. :cheers
Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts
  • Army Name:Gutrippaz smashaz
Thanks alot guys! In all seriousness I couldn't have done it without all your feedback and help (and just plain old praise). This forum really brings out the best in us. :cheers
"It is the misfortune of beings to be for us nothing else but useful showcases for the contents of our own minds."
/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

My Traitor Guards and Word Bearers!

Ashnak of da Bigga Stik Krew

Ashnak of da Bigga Stik Krew

Skarboy

• Goffz
  • 1,479 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bigga Stik Krew
This stompa is made of awesome and covered in win. The detail and execution are great and the paint lives up to the construction. I love the small things you remembered, like the red zone for the gauges. Brilliant on all levels.
Boyz need 'elp? Bring da Bigga Stik!!!

Ashnak battle survival ratio: 5/15

"WAAAGH! Da Ardfoot iz propa!" - Hakbash

"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

"The time for the emperors chosen to be crushed under foot by iron shod boots and run over by trukks with no shock absorbers. Their era of psychological warfare is over. The time of the cunnin' git is at hand... - Warboss Zoombad

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 971 posts
  • Army Name:no name - why a name when i never really play
you set a high level to all of us who will try to follow.
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
Gud ta see this monsta finaly get finished. And it was well worth the wait. This is proppa :thumbs .
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

det

det

Phobiak

• Blood Axez
  • 2,221 posts
  • Army Name:Snake Korps
:thumbs finally finished! (so now it's up in the oilaz...i searched some time ago and couldn't find him...) good job, really proppa!!

modelling: my completely completed stuff

gaming: 1850 mech blood axes list updated

fluff: what being blood axes is all about
--------------------
looting other races: tautechmarines (other site thread)

Uber Waaagh

Uber Waaagh

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Big Krogg's killy WAAAGH
Love the Spikes on the feet (very Orky) and the way it stands up terrifies me to the core. You must have worked hard try to make it balance and those shootas on the main body are a great little touch. Well done

Warrgh Bozz Mikki Kaine

Warrgh Bozz Mikki Kaine

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 35 posts
  • Army Name:Mick Kainz Norti Boyz
one of the best looking stompas ive seen
"Bite Da Curb!"

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,488 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
This topic is over three years old and you're really not adding anything to the discussion. This results in bumping the more current topics down and it isn't fair to the rest of of the community.