Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee's Write a song Comp!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 723 posts
  • Army Name:Klan Fishheadz
Right, heres the thing. You are to write an orky song, either an original or a spoof of something. You only need to wright the lyrics, but should you choose to sing, play and record it, you will be awarded extra points Rules It must have an orky theme You must post the lyrics; Music will be worth extra points, but the emphasis is on the lyrics Keep it fairly clean, but doesnt have to be suitable for kindergarteners. (Aka, mild swearing only) It doesnt have to be Ork talk, although it is encouraged. You could have someone singing ABOUT orks, for example you may not do the same song as someone else, so you must post your suggestion so i can put you on da list, lest to people go for the same thing, in which there will have to be a fight to the death. Any sexual conotations will have you marked down, due to there unorkiness it will be judged on: Creativity how clever the lyrics are any aditional effort (eg, recording the song, doing a music video) HUMOUR BROWNIE POINTS!!! Sugestion: Songs from da Woo Tang Klan (See mek's Garage) for extra humour pounts, add the band name and name of song/ album (eg, Da Beakies, Seargent Peppas Lonely 'eart klub band, or something less crappy) Competition starts on saturday (eastern standard time, daylight saving time, aka, aussie time) and comp will be judged, then end on good friday, giving you plenty of time and me a solid date to remember! And the prize will be 30000000 leman russes!!! no, just joking. Probaly just bragging rights, and possibly your song featuring in some of the fluff I make. Your name and song name and (optional) band will be posted here: Magnus Gar Kan: Its good to be da painboss (suicide is painless) Quase: Steppenorks (Stepping out)
For da Greena Good!
My Gitz
W:6 D:2 L:2
Current project: Painting Loota's and burna's and trukkboyz (oh my!). Additionally starting Lizardman warhost. Anyone with ideas can PM me
Being a Whiner is easy if your deffinition of inadequate is flexible enough

Nargred Uz Frothel the Grand

Nargred Uz Frothel the Grand

telescoping arm

• Goffz
  • 499 posts
I'm not saying I'm definatly in, but if my creative juices get flowing I may put something together and possibly a couple of riffs. Watch this space.
QUOTE (Scarpia @ Aug 1 2006, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now if only the big shoota was rending...... :lol

QUOTE (Sproston Green @ Dec 29 2008, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everybody knows real tank destroyers are open topped, (da betta ta watch da explosions and all).

Trick Ork

Trick Ork

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 505 posts
  • Army Name:Da Gorhides
Ooooh!
I might do this. lol

does it have to be in orky talk? cuz im no good at orky talk :(

can it be a music video?? similar to this one i made, for my math class?

lol it sucked :lol
Da Gorhides
We iz turnin red!

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
I Might enter if this where a music forum.

Even then i would like rules, start/finish date, Prize, informasion, ideas and suggestions.

If you do all those, then i will consider entering a prolonged ork drum solo.

Untill then, i suggest you look at older contests, like my Klan representative one, or scarps mek one.

:cheers
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 723 posts
Editing the first post right away.
For da Greena Good!
My Gitz
Current project: Painting Loota's and burna's and trukkboyz (oh my!). Additionally starting Lizardman warhost. Anyone with ideas can PM me

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 939 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
Heh I'll give it a whirl:

To Suicide is painless (Theme from MASH)

Thru all da blood and gore I see
Scampering grot orderlies
Paitents waiting there for me
I start to work and grin with glee...

Its good to be da painboss
wit tools like drills and chainsaws
and a bionik limb, or two, or three...

We orks is made of da toughest stuff
but sometimes thats just not enough
Dats when I patch up dem gits
grap a spare limb and see what fits...

A boy came in that looked to be dead
A choppa had taken off most of his head
some thought dat he wouldn't pull through
I just stuck in a squig, look good as new!

Took a fall and scraped your knee?
Good thing you came straight to me
I know just what you need
A bionik shoota arm with ammo feed

wit tools like drills and chaisaws

In Gork and Mork I put my belief
And thankfully I still have all my teef
I listen for that telltale roar
as we start on another WAAAGH!

And you can get the same ting if you please...

• Skragor likes this
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

KNW

KNW

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 464 posts
  • Army Name:The Industral Strength WAAAAGH
Should I just go fish my take on Night Before X-Mas outta the Mek's Garage? :)
2009 Record:
Beakies - 2-0
Chaos - 0-1

Violence is it's own reward.

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 723 posts
might as well. No restrictions on how old or new a peice has to be. Keep it commin people!
For da Greena Good!
My Gitz

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Steppenorks

Git ya motor runnin'
Head out on da rockcrete
Lookin' fer sum Beakiez
An' wotevva comes our way
My Choppaz' gonna make it happen
Fight da Umies wiv cold hard steel
Fire all of yer guns at once
And... explode into spa-ace

I like smoke and dakka
Heavy metal sluggaz
Racin' wiv da bo-oyz
An' da feelin' that I'm gree-een
My Choppaz' gonna make it happen
Fight dem Bugz wiv cold hard steel
Fire all of yer guns at once
And... explode into spa-ace

Like a true mushrooms' spawn
We were spored, spored to be Waaagh!
We can Waaagh! so loud
I never wanna die

Spored to be Waaagh!
Spored to be Waaagh!

Spored to be Waaagh!
Spored to be Waaagh!

• Skragor likes this
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Da Kurnul

Da Kurnul

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 110 posts
  • Army Name:Da Furst Blak Axe Drugoonz
Konfidunse is a preferunse for da habitual voyuur of wot is known as... (ORKLIFE!) An mornin soop can be avoidid if you take a root strait froo wot is known as... (ORKLIFE!) Zagz got brewaz droop, he gets intimidated by the dirty squigeons - they lav a bit of im. (ORKLIFE!) Whos that gut lord marching? you should cut down on your Squig rinds, mate, get some exercise! (ORKLIFE!) All the Gobbos So many Gobbos And they all go spear in hand Spear in hand through their Orklife Know wot I mean? I get up when I want, 'cept on Morksdays, when I get rudely wakened by the Shaman. (ORKLIFE!) I put my rags on, av a Mug brwe, and I Fink about leaving the hut. (ORKLIFE!) I feed the Squigeons, I sometimes feed the squigoths too. It gives me a sense of enormous Ork-being. (ORKLIFE!) An den Im happy for the rest of the day, Safe in the know-whats there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it. All the Gobbos So many Gobbos And they all go spear in hand Spear in hand through their Orklife Orklife - Orklife! Orklife - Orklife! Its got nothing to do with your Fowa sprung... er... fingamijig, you Know. Orklife - Orklife! And its not about you Hoppers who go up and down an up an down... Orklife - Orklife! All the Gobbos So many Gobbos And they all go spear in hand Spear in hand through their Orklife
Always Bigger, always shootier, always more of it.
- The art of WAAAGH!

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 723 posts
It is judgeing time! Now, we have no prize, so i hope you wernet holding out for anything. I would have prefered more entrants, but there you go. Here are the scores: Magnus Gar Kan: Da M.O.S.H Themesong Creativity: 9/10. the song works well, i have sung it to my family cleverness: 10/10. Its funny because the show is about docters in a war situation. HUMOUR BROWNIE POINTS:3 all over:22 pts! Quase:Steppenorks Creativity: 7/10. SOme of the lyrics dont quite make it for my, but the general feel is orky Cleverness:7/10 total:14 pts Da kurnel: I dont know what song it is based on and as such have not named it Creativity:7?10 cleverness;7/10 Da winna is...................................... MAGNUS GAR KAN!!! you can now call y'rself a offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork rokka! And thanks to the rest of you for enttering
For da Greena Good!
My Gitz

Magus Gar Kan

Magus Gar Kan

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 939 posts
  • Army Name:Defgrimz Dakka Boyz
Iz da winna! Heh, first time I've ever won a comp for anything. Strange thing is that I though up the lyrics in my sleep. Thanks! And it looks like I did get a prize, sorta. I finally have something I can put in my sig!
Offishol Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee certified ork Rokka!
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment
"Waaagh! Waaagh! The Greenskins, Oldest Greatest Death Machine..."

Da Blue Ork

Da Blue Ork

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 410 posts
  • Army Name:Fish'ead Lootaz, Da Grot Rebellion uv Da Zzap
It wuzz Gork who Rokkad yooz in yer sleep, ya git! Gud job on da win, now. Lets get annuver 'un uve 'em Rokk Kontests. I wunna join up da konzert too!
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

Fishhead Slackjaw Mcgee

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 723 posts
How about youd host it? Ive got some stuff i would like to enter :biggrin
For da Greena Good!
My Gitz

Da Kurnul

Da Kurnul

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 110 posts
  • Army Name:Da Furst Blak Axe Drugoonz
congrats dude, it was a great song. (BTW: my song was based on Blur's 'Park Life')
Always Bigger, always shootier, always more of it.
- The art of WAAAGH!