Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Snotbag Skullkrusha - Part II

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
149 replies to this topic

Tableau

Tableau

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:Josh Koss
I gotta say, I pretty much totally disagree with the above post. Sure, the waist could stand being a bit migger, but I don't mind it small. It makes the boss seem more fit then purely large in structure, if you know what I mean. Also, he could stand a fit of rips of his pants, but I really like the simplicity of him. It's very refreshing, but still maintains orkyness. Also, I like the curved choppa. It's also refreshing. And I don't think anyone can ever complain about an ork being too big. Too big just does not compute.

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,164 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)
Tableau - reviving threads that have been dormant for months is frowned upon (the exception being where the original poster updates their own thread). There's nothing wrong with your post, and it's a great model, but please don't engage in threadomancy.
Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

Redbakk Grukk

Redbakk Grukk

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 45 posts
  • Army Name:Grukkmot Squig's Marauderz
That is one goddamn awsome warboss, mate! He is the pinnacle of ork hierachy! BIG, CHOPPY AND MEAN!

Cigarrwagon

Cigarrwagon

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts
:rolleyes Woaaah!! That is one hell of a piece of greenstuff work you got there!! Absolutely best boss I've seen. That guy has been working out.. Hmm it is true maybe the waist looks a bit too small for him. But the choppa & power klaw are so huge that it doesn't bother me :thumbs The paint job is fantastic and the scenic base with the grot is cool. The back muscles of da boss look a bit too round. I need to see some more of your work! Keep it up |

foxy_grampa

foxy_grampa

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 199 posts
  • Army Name:Goffs
ok new people. welcome to the forum "blah blah blah" dont reanamate old threads. "TIS BAD!" :nono
Nobodys perfect
and i am nobody
so theirfor
I AM PERFECT!

foxy_grampa

Metro

Metro

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 27 posts
if you casted that i would buy one :-)

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Metro... this thread was resting quite peacefuly untill Cigarrwagon broke forum rulez by digging it up needlessly. This doesnt mean you now have a green light to post in it... expecialy when the post is neither constructive nor insightful.
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Nozeminer

Nozeminer

Glorifier of Grotz

• Deathskullz
  • 2,021 posts
  • Army Name:Snotbagz Nozeminerz
Thanks for the comments guys, they are appreciated. But, rather than risk getting slapped with the dreaded threadomancer card, please PM me if you have any other comments and/or questions. Now, let us recommit this thread to the ground (and the Mek's Klassics thread) and let it rest in relative peace. ;)
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

Darius

Darius

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
this is a realy good tutorial for me on how to sculpt orks :biggrin thanks man

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,146 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!
Glad to see the advice of the thread's creator and some of our veteran members was heeded so well. :sowhat This will be locked now. :choppa

Nozeminer: If/when you want to update this thread, please contact a member of the HQ, and we will open for you.

Julie Andrews!

Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"