Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gork and Mork

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

crazy dentist

crazy dentist

Crazy Dental Werk

• Boyz
  • 311 posts
  • Army Name:Da Red Daggerz
After some time of not being able to get a new project going ... here it is and I hope you like it.

After looting Russ demolisher a while ago it time to loot the empire again. Some of you boyz might have fought on Medusa ... well my boyz, Da REd Daggerz, just looted the Medusa siegekannon over there. And so can the band of mekboyz start on there optinal second choice in their Kult Of Speed.

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Posted Image<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

The basic model is based around old rhino trakz and the forgeworld Medusa wich were just collecting dust.
For gaming purposes it will be a looted basilisk with a Big grabber upgrade, armoured top and armour plates.

After the building the basic shape I started on the back with the boilerroom. But I forgot to take any pictures so ...

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Posted Image<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

The boilerroom had to be painted before I can close it up (and because I just wanted to paint something)

The roof and wall can still be taken of.

Next up the gunroom

The little doors are the entrance to the 'eavy bolter

The grot can still be taken out for painting and is also the reason why the can is not in yet.

Now that all the innerparts are done I started on the head.

It's got a little bigger bite then the other but he's also a bit fatter 'cause he doesn't move that much.

Here is the head finished with all it's nuts and bolts in place. Again the top can still be taken of so the mekboy can be painted and put into place

Here it is what it looks for now.

Next will be to finish the 'eavy bolter and shoulder.
Comments are welcome.

Rargh

Rargh

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 129 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Sunz
Wow. The detail on that is amazing! :love Keep up the great work! :cheers >RARGH

Gorslag Gutrench

Gorslag Gutrench

Squighound

• Boyz
  • 111 posts
  • Army Name:Blak Skarz
Those are just plain terrific! Gork & Mork live!

da mekka

da mekka

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Freebooterz
  • 533 posts
  • Army Name:None ATM
Nice 'un lets see it painted :thumbs :cheers
QUOTE (Kr00zA @ Jul 17 2007, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aryldite is a two part glue that stinkz of fish. Its realy messy and not at all recommended for use on small models.

Current projects:

panzee

Win count against Grubsnikk with panzee

Wins: 1 Draw: 0 Loss: 1

Evol Intent

Evol Intent

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:DA BloOdiEd FiSt TriBE
Brilliant model :search I recommend you name the slightly bigger one Gork :)

deamoncow

deamoncow

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,031 posts
  • Army Name:Da Gear Boyz
now thats a gud job mate! i love the boiler room gunroom and head interior detail :)
WAAAGH DA GEAR BOYZ!
Warboss~Gregza Un Bonzif da Stompy
Big Mek~Big Mek Dogbreff

If there is an Ork Stompa released by GW anytime this year I will eat my own genitalz winkingOrk.gif
~Kr00za

I'm holding you to this Kr00za, you better do it. Pics or medical forms as proof

HAMPSTER SQUADRON my webcomic! http://hamsquadcomic.googlepages.com/

four_2113

four_2113

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 275 posts
  • Army Name:Gettin' up to 2500 points of Deffskulls.
awesome!!! Love to see em' painted!!!
"You're only as old as the people you feel."- Grishgrub

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Great werk as always CD. Gork will be the one with the krumpiest weaponz, Mork willl have more tatical weaponry ;)
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

GRUNT

GRUNT

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
WOW! Just....wow! I'd love more photos of your painting on that one that's all painted up already! Just looking at that bit of painting you did on the boiler room leaves me in awe! WOW! Insane amount of detail- the skulls, the grease and grime, the source lighting.... My only criticism is that the Dakka glyph on their bellies looks more like weed :P.
QUOTE(o_O @ Jul 30 2007, 11:04 PM) View Post
its called a GUBBIN !!

meks boyz put them on things cuz they look cool
now if it did something then it would be a worky bit

Tork

Tork

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 104 posts
  • Army Name:blood skulls
were does one ork find rules for gargants?
cows go moo

emoe

emoe

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 431 posts
gork is fer bashin' an mork is fer magic..so gork is the bigger one :) fels
im not a complete idiot! some parts are missing :P

crazy dentist

crazy dentist

Crazy Dental Werk

• Boyz
  • 311 posts
Thanx you all ... and for rules on gargant do a search.

I was going to finish the 'eavy bolter but didn't.
Posted Image
Instead I finished the Medusa cannon. I had already done the checkers but it was lacking something. With some dags on it it's done.

I somehow lost the roof of the boilerroom so I re-did it and glued the grot on. The roof now needs it bolts and a little crate for the Medusa shells ... once I get those in.
Posted Image
Thanx to www.the-waaagh.com and to whome I just saw two gunbarrels using as exhausts! :thumbs the site always inspires me to do stuff.

Posted Image
Here is the grot With a Medusa shell. The grot had a blunderbus in it's hand wich I just clipped off and with a bit of bending have him hold the shell. After that the fingers and left underarm were sculpted back on.

The Biggrabber is getting shape with the pistons almost done and some detail on the shoulder.
Posted Image
The grabber is retractable but I'm not sure if I want to keep it this way. It needs some cables coming from the claw to the shoulder.

again comment/critisism are/is welcome.

Gaf-Naz

Gaf-Naz

Mayor of Orktown

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,992 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Gaf-Naz, Da Inter-Hive Firm
Excellent work Crazy Dentist. :thumbs The amount of detail is superb. I hope the final paintjob is of the same standard as the boiler room as that rocks! Expecially like the source lighting and scratched paint. Does the big grabber actually extend? Modelling cables onto a moving part would be a pain, but worth it IMO. Keep up the good work. :cheers PS: Are you building Bork next? :biggrin
Ork Town III - Terrain building competition, sponsored by Ramshackle Games.

Do you need some 6th edition fortifications for your army, a new terrain piece or an 'armies on display' board?

Then build it, paint it, post it and move into "da orkiest town in da ooniverse", and have the chance of winning a prize!

crazy dentist

crazy dentist

Crazy Dental Werk

• Boyz
  • 311 posts
Thanx ... the source lighting was just a test as you will barely see the inside. The Grabber extends about an inch. I was thinking about the cables and mayby railroad powercables will do the trick. They are flexible and come in brown and black so no paint thus no chipping. I actually still have a gargant and big stompa to finish but on both I got stuck on certain worky bits so they went into the freezer. And I still need one more trukk. (Yes you allways need one more I know.) :D

DoKrazy

DoKrazy

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 208 posts
  • Army Name:Sons of Mork
WoW :rolleyes :blush :thumbs (all sensation you gives me), your gargant/stompa (which size in inch?) are wonderfull, so many details, I don't know how to watch. I thank you because you gives me a lot of inspiration (I will not loot your concept but only use part of it) and i have decided to start the building of my own stompa (he will be Black ork face like).You got abeautifull paint job too! In how many times did you perform this monster? Good continuation! Bye!! :cheers
All you need is WAAAGH

hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Kommando

• Blood Axez
  • 1,027 posts
  • Army Name:Gor-Grim's Boyz (need a new name)
damn thats sexy! Awsome plasti-card work and the detail is amazing! Keep up the great work!
1000th post on Tues 14th Nov 2006

warbosssean

warbosssean

da thread digga

• Freebooterz
  • 2,851 posts
  • Army Name:Still thinking
ooo lovely, attention to detail is amazing! i love your work, from the first time u posted up till now ... keep us updated as ill be watching very closely :) cheers

da mekka

da mekka

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Freebooterz
  • 533 posts
  • Army Name:None ATM
Very nice Stompas :thumbs Your skilled with interior detail ;) :cheers
QUOTE (Kr00zA @ Jul 17 2007, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aryldite is a two part glue that stinkz of fish. Its realy messy and not at all recommended for use on small models.

Current projects:

panzee

Win count against Grubsnikk with panzee

Wins: 1 Draw: 0 Loss: 1

Blackbone

Blackbone

'Ard Boy

• Blood Axez
  • 840 posts
  • Army Name:Blood Axes
These stompies have a great feel to them. The interior work is outrageous and the [proxied] weapons are orkilicious, just how I would imagine them. Blackbone
Do you ever do something and think, “that’s so Raven.”

Bellygrub

Bellygrub

Explosive Kranium

• Deathskullz
  • 620 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodtoofs Badmoon Raiders
Nice work so far. The grot with the medusa shell is an awesome touch. I like how you made the checker pattern precut into the plasticard. That's something I may have to look into doing myself in the future.