Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is a rogue trader any good?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hammerz

Hammerz

Slugga Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 379 posts
  • Army Name:Hammerz
I decided on a new Inquisitor Warband, and wondered about using a rogue trader to lead them. It sounds great for background, something I always enjoy, but how would I best equip him. Would he be any good? comments appreciated.
QUOTE (Andrew the Eternal @ Feb 8 2007, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay, now I have shame! Before I was shameless.:biggrin

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 3,993 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
The great thing about Rogue Traders is their access to fancy-pants weapons like Stasis Grenades - TBH, they're sort of as close as a Desperado gets to an Inquisitor - they're not bad, great thing is that Rogue Traders blogs can be amazing, and can be involved in smuggling, blackmail and other shinanigans... They're not Inquisitors - but that's not a bad thing. Although you wouldn't necessarily have access to certain grunts - like flagellants and assassins, but I still think they're quite good.