Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quick Warbuggy with Scorcha.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Warboss GargDregga

Warboss GargDregga

Flash Git

• Freebooterz
  • 1,081 posts
  • Army Name: Waaagh! Dregga or Klan Dregga
... and didn't want to waste any bits from my Podracer model. (see here to understand more).

Anyway, here it is. Warbuggy with Scorcha. Pretty crappy, but meh... it's... different.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll probably end up Ebaying it. Might keep it, since it was a b'day pressy from my youngest grot (the Podracer that is).

DF
... IT'S MADE OF PLASTIC!!!! - KROOZA

"I can fix dat." - Gooba - Baltimore Gamesday 2006.

Waaagh! Dregga Medusa V Game Tally: Ranked 5th overall in AUS/NZ region. 102nd Globally.

"Yeah, we flew our space church across 500 light years to get to this planet taken over by the orks. Now we're going to drop from orbit in buckets and run out and shoot pistols and hit people in the head with chainsaws. Ultramarines!" - Zack

TheSnake

TheSnake

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,337 posts
:lol Nice stuff. Remind's me of a WW2 german Schwimmwagen. The gunner need a platform or, at least, some kind of footholds. There's no way he could keep his balance with all those curve surfaces while this contraption is going 120km/h over rough terrain :biggrin You know, this could make one heck of a nice fish'ead buggy :! :cheers

Andrew the Eternal

Andrew the Eternal

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,894 posts
  • Army Name:Da Great 'Orde uv Nazgor Goldteef

You know, this could make one heck of a nice fish'ead buggy :!

:cheers

You stole my comment! ;)

Looks great. Two things:
1.A gunner cannot pilot a buggy on his own. Add a driver.
2.If at all possible, replace the Buggy gunner with a proppa Ork. It will look much better.
QUOTE (GrimTeef @ Oct 12 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orks even make more interesting corpses than Imperials. We're just that good.
You're smiling. When you smile, civilizations die.

Warboss GargDregga

Warboss GargDregga

Flash Git

• Freebooterz
  • 1,081 posts

1.A gunner cannot pilot a buggy on his own. Add a driver.

ROFLMAO!!!

Take another look dude. There is a driver. Both the driver and gunner are the crappy basic buggy ones. The only reason I used them was because I'm not sure if I am going to keep it or not (yet).

DF

Waaagh! Dregga Medusa V Game Tally: Ranked 5th overall in AUS/NZ region. 102nd Globally.

"Yeah, we flew our space church across 500 light years to get to this planet taken over by the orks. Now we're going to drop from orbit in buckets and run out and shoot pistols and hit people in the head with chainsaws. Ultramarines!" - Zack

Nexus

Nexus

Flash Git

• Blood Axez
  • 1,100 posts
Looks good, I've often thought of doing that with my podracer (I just had to have those engines) but I think it could have done with being clad in plasticard to try and eliminate all those fishy curves. What's the engine from?
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Warboss GargDregga

Warboss GargDregga

Flash Git

• Freebooterz
  • 1,081 posts

Looks good, I've often thought of doing that with my podracer (I just had to have those engines) but I think it could have done with being clad in plasticard to try and eliminate all those fishy curves.

What's the engine from?

Hi;

Thanks. The engine is a cut down fish'ead Hammerhead Ion Cannon (I have a few spare so figured cutting one up would be ok).

DF

ThorDUDE

ThorDUDE

Stormboy Nob

• Speed Freaks
  • 3,663 posts
  • Army Name:Gogripps Raiderz
This thing would'ave been alot cooler if you did the whole, closed up and smooth thing, all the way, with a cabin instead of a driver, and had the scorcha mounted in a fixed posistion ;) oh, and ain't those IonCannons just wonderful? :P
A genuinly profound and witty signature

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
I like it. Looks sorta like looted fish'ead equipment. I woulda mounted the skorcha in the center on the little lump behind the driver and then bolted on a plate for the gunner to stand on (or two separate ones, one for each foot). Add some ram spikes to the front armor plate (sorta cowcatcher-like). A few more wires and tubes on the engine, then orky gubbinz hanging off on all sides. It'd look like they came across an abandoned fish'ead car and shoe-horned in a massive ork engine, plunked a weapon on the back and went off for a little orky joy-ride. :thumbs
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.