Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The warning level and you

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
So I can't bribe you here?

Posted Image
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Moonz (Pirates)
You know, needlessly spamming in this thread would be great.

Tepok

Proppa Unproppa

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull

You know, needlessly spamming in this thread would be great.
Tepok

Don't tempt him. :P

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
Nah I am over that. BTW this is all rather pointless, I suggest we verge back to the correct topic.
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Kronork

Kronork

particularly odious and dishonest barrister

• Speed Freaks
  • 2,564 posts

Normally, requests for lowering a warn level are made by PM's and are accompanied by the appropriate amount of groveling and bribes.

Maybe you guys should just install some sort of warning level decay, like 20% per year? Or something like that. :biggrin

Cheers

Hac in hora,
sine mora,
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem, sternit fortem
mecum omnes plangite!

Andyalloverdaplace

Andyalloverdaplace

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 54 posts
  • Army Name:WAAGGGH Gitsnikgalba
Oh mighty boss types would it be too much to humbly ask for my post counter to be activated so that I am not reading as zero? I realize some people may have difficulty with my sage opinion, but the fact that 'dere lipz iz movin' when dez reading dunnit mean itz a bad un', and certainly doesn't mean that it should count zero. I'm trying to appear as something less than a noobie.
Newfoundlanders are known for their fascination with whale oil. A common refrain when hearing about the newest government fisheries regulation is "Whale oil be fooked".

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,083 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!
The HQ does not have your post count locked. Happy Posting.
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Axel

Axel

Another git who ****ed with the HQ

• Banned
  • 0 posts
Is warn level shown publically?
- I am Banned

Ashnak of da Bigga Stik Krew

Ashnak of da Bigga Stik Krew

Skarboy

• Goffz
  • 1,476 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bigga Stik Krew
Only you, the Nobz and Da Bosses can see your warning level.
Boyz need 'elp? Bring da Bigga Stik!!!

Ashnak battle survival ratio: 5/15

"WAAAGH! Da Ardfoot iz propa!" - Hakbash

"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

"The time for the emperors chosen to be crushed under foot by iron shod boots and run over by trukks with no shock absorbers. Their era of psychological warfare is over. The time of the cunnin' git is at hand... - Warboss Zoombad

Pipat

Pipat

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:100
Thank you ^^
gclub is the courage of people have the courage to dare to lose. Dare to play the courage to dare to try hard. Just for fun in the gclub.

Cossack

Cossack

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 980 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Blu-tung
One of us displays it as a badge of honor!
<----- "40% WEEDY" (See why!)
40K Orks - see my army...Orcs & Gobbos - WIP for a new league, until the shop closed...Lootas suck - because they do...You play your army, I'll play mine
I think I'll create an 'army use permission form'....... Zzap gunz do not autohit - now with new I WIN BUTTON!!!

"I just print out cossack's posts on plasticard, and slowly fashion them into deff dread's over time, and then kill things with them." - greggles
"yey my forum hero is back, welcome back cossack! been boring around here without you." - Big Lone
"And Cossack is the NICE one here!" - Shabbadoo
"I gotta agree with Cossack. Go back to your friends, and tell them that Orkz are indeed broken, but that you'll continue to play them because they're absolute beasts, the likes of which have not been seen in years. Then tell them how delicious their tears are and that you'll be using them to fuel and lubricate the emerald warmachine that is your WAAAGH!" - Boss Gobbstompa

Deathskull Ned

Deathskull Ned

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 243 posts
  • Army Name:Da Proud Tooths
Can you tell someone their posts are bad but do it in a sensitive way? 'cause I have critisized a few people here and there...
My Orkz
My grotz coming soon...
My fluff

brutalis

brutalis

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 596 posts
As long as you keep at least some measure of politeness you will be fine. Much ruder and insensitive posting has been allowed than "your post is bad" ;p. Just remember that politeness usually achieves much more than rude and insulting comments.

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,476 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
The REPORT button is your friend. If you think someone's posts are pointless or rude or abusive, just hit that button. It does not matter whether they are attacking you personally or another member. Make sure you explain who is behaving badly and what they have done. Reports go to all the Nobs on this board. We care that members are having a good time so we review all reports and act on them.

...dealing with misbehavior is considered fun by the HQ... :stomphq:

Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

seerya40

seerya40

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:peter
:/ :/ <<