Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The warning level and you

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

KingNic

KingNic

Stainless Steel Skull

• Speed Freaks
  • 575 posts
I'm sorry but why hasnt he been banned already?

mr. custom ork

mr. custom ork

he who needs to learn the rules!

• Banned
  • 38 posts
  • Army Name:Orks
wh......... nvm i'll hold my tongue for the first time on waaagh forums. i'll wait and not say anything.
W/T/L
5/1/1

Be good and contribute. If you dont you'll end up like me with this tinker bell icon and this panzee luvas group. Also, your post count will get erased. I smartened up a bit. Warning level is still at 80% though...

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.

Custom Ork... this will be two times I've had to say something to you today. The first time was private, this time will not...nor will it be as professional. :sowhat

Pull your head out of your ass and start thinking before you decide to push your grubby little fingers on the keyboard. :scowl

In the short time you have been here, I have seen more blatant disregard for common courtesy come out of your posts then...possibly the 3 years I have been a member of this site. It truly baffles me how you seem to think that anything you say has a positive effect on any one of the topics you have posted to.

In regards to all this... I , ol' Powerklaw toting Tonza, am personally adding 20% to your warning bar. In addition, I've made the personal recommedation to have you booted from this board. :yes

Now...before you apply those fingers to that keyboard again, take note of this. I do not want to hear a single thing from you in regards to this matter. Not an apology, not a comment back, nothing...the only thing that can save you now, is that you suddenly wake up and start contributing to this board in a meaning full manner. Anything less then that...*shakes his PK*

-Tonzateef

Unbelievable...just downright unbelievable.

You didn't even read it did you?!?!
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef

GuRu

GuRu

Flash Git Nob

• Speed Freaks
  • 3,467 posts

I'm sorry but why hasnt he been banned already?

Because he's entertaining.
The original Waaaghbbit.
Please visit my modeling blog

Zorbag Skullsplitta

Zorbag Skullsplitta

Steel Teef

• Speed Freaks
  • 674 posts
  • Army Name:Skullsplittas Speed Freeks!!!
Curiosity compels me to ask. Your warning level is next to your avatar? I don't see anything . Will it show up if it's at zero? :cheers. Forget it, right after posting this I saw it under my member number. I also publicly apologize for taking a part in fanning the flames last night. I was very irritated by the inconsiderate behavior of certain members. Ever since joining, the waagh has become a highlight of my day. I really enjoy the time spent on here and dislike those who try to ruin it.
The Waaagh.. My sole diversion in what has otherwise been a pale and unamusing season.

There are some people who will tell you that haphazardly adding zombies to any game does not neccesarily improve it. Those people are idiots. GI

Green Grot

Green Grot

squig attack arm

• Grot Rebelz
  • 464 posts

wh......... nvm i'll hold my tongue for the first time on waaagh forums. i'll wait and not say anything.

That was some what of a contradiction. You make a post saying you'll hold your tongue...if you're gonna hold your tongue then why did you post :?

And can you at least make an effort with you grammer, please.

Mods-Maybe you should pin this topic for future referance.

Zorbag- Look a bit further down under your Member No. it should be there whatever your warn level.

Bozo

Bozo

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 606 posts
it should. not necessarily right next to your avatar, but in the avatar bar area. it is just five reddish squares, and when you get warned they light up. (or so i would assume, mines never been lit ;) ) i think it might be near the bottom of the bar though. EDIT: yessir, it is below your member #
I am the Whistler, and I know many things for I walk by night. I know many strange tales, many secrets of men and women who have stepped into the shadows, yes I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak. -PM me if you know what this is from

The Best Khorne Forum Ever

Talk in Plain English

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,146 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!

Curiosity compels me to ask. Your warning level is next to your avatar? I don't see anything . Will it show up if it's at zero? :cheers

I believe if you have no warnings then nothing would be viewable to the member. The HQ can see the weedy meter regardless of whether any warnings are issued.
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,628 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
Enough for now lads...I've made it so he can't post for now, while the HQ is in discussion.
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef

orkdom

orkdom

Flash Git

• Deathskullz
  • 1,064 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krimzun Feendzz
I would've thought the forum rules would suffice.... Zorbag, it should be a sort of khaki bar split into five sections right under your avatar, denoted "weedy meter", I believe. I'm at 20%, so I couldn't say if it doesn't appear when at zero. :/ EDIT: Whoops, sorry Tonza, slipped in there about 5 seconds ahead of me.... EDIT2: BAH! Silly mods slipping in before me...(Sproston, that is) :/ EDIT3: What is this, post before orkdom day? That's 3 in a row before I hit reply! :P

The Universe is Orkdom.

QUOTE (Ork Codex 4th Edition)
Gork and Mork are divine powerhouses, deities so strong they are never truly defeated. They simply shrug off the attacks of other gods with a raucous laugh. Gork grins, bearing his long teeth, and lands a mighty blow on his adversary's head with a spiked club the size of a comet. Mork, the master of cunning, waits until his foe isn't looking before clobbering him with a low blow.

Killa kans

Killa kans

Growler (pet squig)

• Grotz
  • 90 posts
  • Army Name:Free botters
Well im not going to piss anyone off..specailly the mods they are my friends :cheers

Ace

Ace

Tankbusta Boy

• Grot Rebelz
  • 410 posts
  • Army Name:Snagdregs ladz
And the loves comes shining through! :thumbs

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,806 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
2 quick comments I'd like to make: 1) Thanks for all the votes of approval guys. I'm not the most hard working mod in the world (thank Gork we've got harder working mods on this forum!) but still it's great having a community that works well together and that generally doesn't need much moderation. There's no way a handful of mods could police a forum of 2000+ members, but we really don't have to because 99% of the time you guys moderate yourselves. I guess I'm just trying to say that it's the membership that makes a great forum, and I'm grateful for the people who make up this a great place to hang-out. :love 2) Enough of that lovy-dovy crap. Here's another observation - of the people who've posted constructively above we've got several who either have a raised warning level, had a raised warning level in the past or came dangerously close to getting their weedy meter bumped once upon a time. This is proof positive that A) everyone crosses a line once in a while and this forum is full of excellent members who aren't perfect all the time (nobody is perfect all the time) and B) just because you get whacked with the weedy meter there's no reason why you can't come back the next day or next week and be a contributing member to the forum. When the mods get after you for something you have a choice to either take the constructive criticism and try to adjust how you express yourself or not. People who get defensive, who lash out at the mods (we've had several of those in recent months) get banned outright. People who ignore the mods tend to get more warnings down the road. The HQ are just a bunch of guys who want to read threads, post pics and do all the same stuff the rest of the members do - the last thing we want to do is play petty-despot and ruin your day. So, if you get a PM from a mod, please keep that in mind - nobody is picking on you, we're trying to get you back on track so we can go back to enjoying the forum too.
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull

Curiosity compels me to ask. Your warning level is next to your avatar? I don't see anything . Will it show up if it's at zero? :cheers. Forget it, right after posting this I saw it under my member number. I also publicly apologize for taking a part in fanning the flames last night. I was very irritated by the inconsiderate behavior of certain members. Ever since joining, the waagh has become a highlight of my day. I really enjoy the time spent on here and dislike those who try to ruin it.

Well, we've seen you make constructive posts before, everyone slips/gets drunk some times, and as Nosher says- nobody's perfect. No hard feelings.

CaNnOn_FeEdEr

CaNnOn_FeEdEr

Stainless Steel Skull

• Evil Sunz
  • 584 posts
  • Army Name:Da Mad Dashas

80% warning level - only seen a very few times. A person with an 80% warning level is honestly hanging on by their finger-nails. To get an 80% warning level you've been warned off inappropriate behaviors 4 or more times. At 80% there have been serious debates within the HQ whether or not to ban you. At 80% you are one of those people who, if you were anyone else, we'd have banned you already - but for whatever reason there's someone in the HQ willing to give you that 1 more chance.

Whew! :eek
In Devastation There is Opportunity

You ever see a Yeti when a dozen condoms full of coke burst in his belly?

mr. custom ork

mr. custom ork

he who needs to learn the rules!

• Banned
  • 38 posts
  • Army Name:Orks
Cannon, check it out. I got into a bit of trouble. I thought your warning level might have raised but maybe not. I got tinkerbell.... :crybaby :biggrin
W/T/L
5/1/1

Be good and contribute. If you dont you'll end up like me with this tinker bell icon and this panzee luvas group. Also, your post count will get erased. I smartened up a bit. Warning level is still at 80% though...

Waaaghboss Dirtshak

Waaaghboss Dirtshak

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 41 posts
  • Army Name:Dirtshakz boyz
How and why is Mr. Custom ork still talking when he's banned?
Ork record: 1/1/0 (usin' proxies)
Model count: 0, they're on their way!
Thanks to Kronork for the Mega-armored grot for my avatar!
Current projects:
Looted Baneblade- pics soon!
New something, you decide!
Quickly, go to this page! http://kevan.org/bra...i?gemmahenchmen

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
:lol

Don't panic
Check the date & time of Mr. Custom orks' last post in this thread.
;)
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

Scapegoat

Scapegoat

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 295 posts
while we're on the subject of warnings... as "cool" as having that little extra bit of spice, and a dead 'ard reputation ;) . its been over a year, so can we remove it? :D

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,164 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)

while we're on the subject of warnings... as "cool" as having that little extra bit of spice, and a dead 'ard reputation ;) . its been over a year, so can we remove it? :D

I'll refer that to the rest of the HQ. Normally, requests for lowering a warn level are made by PM's and are accompanied by the appropriate amount of groveling and bribes.

[Edit: Scapegoat, after consultation within the HQ, your warn level has been lowered - but be good, okay? ;)]

Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher