Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Killakans construction tutorial!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts
  • Army Name:Gutrippaz smashaz
Hello all. I have done something I have never done before.
Create a post to help out other people on the forum.

Steel Fist Mek Guy asked me for some advice on how to build legs for killakanz, and I gave him a lenghty reply, with paintshop pics and stuff.

He said I should post it here, because he thought it was great. :)
But I thought to myself, "You know what would be even greater? No; I said. If you did a Killakan from scratch, with just easy bits that all got at home! Wow, thats a great idea! And I can take pics of the different stages too!"

So, here is my "Easy Killakans from stuff you got at home building tutorial". :)

First of, this is what you need.
A base for the model, some plasticard, some used sprueframe you dont need anymore, some greenstuff, 2 "chainsword" choppas from the basic boys sprue, and 4 shootas from the same sort of sprue. If you got some extra bits, that always good too. You will also need some metal wire, 3 different sizes if you can.
You also need Toofpicks, a sheet of paper, and a used citadel paintbrush.

[attachmentid=13414]

Now, take your greenstuff and roll some into long strings. These will make up the rivets. You can do rivets in other ways too, I just didnt have any tools to do it atm.

[attachmentid=13415]

Now, cut up 4 plasticard pieces that are 1" x 1,25". And 2 peices that are 1"x1". These will make the body of the Kan. You could find something else, maybe thats round. I just felt this was easiest to work with.

[attachmentid=13416]

Asseble the body. Its easy. Its a cube. :P

[attachmentid=13417]

Now, cut up alot of little pieces like this. I dont know what mesurments I used, but you can see on the pic atleast. :)

[attachmentid=13418]

Now, asseble these little pieces into cubes, but with one square open. You should have 6 little squares left. You'll need them later. Take out that old paintbrush too, because its going to be the legs.

[attachmentid=13419]

Cut the paintbrush into two 1" long pieces, then glue them to the inside of the small cubes. Now take out your sprueframes. These are gonna become the feet. :)

[attachmentid=13420]

Cut loose 8 of those small pieces that stick out. These will become the toes. I´ll show you.

[attachmentid=13421]

Glue the 6 plasticard squares you got into 2 piles of 3 in each. These will become the feet. You can also cut some of the sprueframes to make the joint between the body and the "hip". Like this (notice the thick white square, thats a foot).

[attachmentid=13422]

Now, take out your paper, toofpicks and superglue. Cut the toofpicks into lenghts that are alittlebit longer than the part of the paintbrush showing. It should be like 3/4 of an inch or something. Cut the paper into long stripes, about 1/4 of an inch wide. Now glue the paper to one end, and roll the paper until its the desired thickness. put some glue inbetwee, roll abit more, and cut the paper. These will become haudraulics(sp?). This is also a quick and easy way to make stickbombs!

[attachmentid=13423]

Now, put the toes on the feet, and the feet on the legs.

[attachmentid=13424]

Now attach the haudralics to the legs, and to the base of the toes.

[attachmentid=13425]

Now its time for the arms.
Make a big shoota out of 2 plastic shootas. I have used the "body" of one of the big shootas on the ork biker (I cut mine away a long time ago), to make a form of support. I have just placed the big shoota on this thingy. You could use something else. This one is easy anyway. :P

[attachmentid=13426]

Now its time for the close-combat arm. Cut up 4 pieces that are 1,5 cm times about 0.8-9 cm. And 2 pieces that are 2,5 cm times 1 cm. Drill holes in them like on the pic. The hole should be the same size as a toofpick.

[attachmentid=13427]

Now, take the "body" of the shoota that you should have left from making the Big Shoota, and make its sides flat, glue it inbetween the 2 smaller pieces with 2 holes in em. You can now put some toofpick in the holes to see how they fit. (The top holes might need to be redrilled, since the shootapart gets in the way.
Also take out your 2 Chainsword choppas.

[attachmentid=13428]

Now cut the choppas up, and attach them to eachother to make a really big chainsword choppa. Also take something to fill up the "wrists" of the arm. You could just take some plasticard. I used a drummagasine from a shoota, but you do not need anything fancy. This part will be hidden in the end.

[attachmentid=13429]

You also need an elbow for the arm, to attach haudralics. I just made it from 2 triangles, and drilled a hole and inserted a toofpick. You will also need a shoulder. This was also made from 2 triangles with holes for the toofpick, and a square bit that will attach to the body. Make some more haudralics that will fit (you´ll just gonna have to mesure yourself, since it depends on how you position your arm). You will need 2 haudralics anyway. Like this.

[attachmentid=13430] [attachmentid=13431]

You can now test-fit your pieces to the body and the base. Mine looked like this at this stage.

[attachmentid=13432]

I now attached some "cables" to him. These where made using 2 strings of medium thick metal wire, and 3 strings of thin metal wire, all twisted together in a semi-random way. I pulled mine through the arm, since I wanted to give him alittle more armour later on.

[attachmentid=13433]

Now its time for the engine. You will need 2 shootas, some sprueframe and the paintbrush. Just cut out a piece of plasticard that is about 1 cm less wide than the body of the Kan. Its easier to work on this way.
The paintbrush was cut up into 3x1" long pieces. Also drill holes into the sides of the paintbrush-piece that you are gonna place at the bottom.

[attachmentid=13434]

Cut up the 2 shootas like this.

[attachmentid=13435]

Asseble the pieces like this. Also cut holes in the two circles that stick out from the sprueframe. The bandling around the lowest piece of paintbrush is just plasticard.

[attachmentid=13436]

Take some thicker metal wire and make some cables that go between the holes you have drilled. Like this.

[attachmentid=13437]

Now, attach the engine. Also cut up long slices of about 0,4-0,5 cm wide plasticard, to make bindings. It will make it look sturdier. Attach them like this. Also make a visionslit.
The small plastic detalis are just the part from the shootas that are left from making the engine. Sliced in two, they make great little detail.

[attachmentid=13438] [attachmentid=13439]

Add some armourplates around the wrist, and give it some armour platez just for fun. I gave him a big gob, just to break up the squareness. (I know its hard to see on the pic.)

[attachmentid=13440]

Now comes the challange, that will tell if your a real mekboy, or just a lousy runt!
Remember the greenstuff rolls? Take them, and start choppin! You are gonna make sevral hundred little rivets, and you are gonna attach em too!
Have fun. :P (I really do hate attaching rivets).

Anyway, he should look something like this whan your done with the rivets. Notice the rivets at the toehaudralics. They are important later when you paint them, so be sure to put em on.
I also gave him a top hatch, just made from plasticard, and using some metal wire to make a handle.
I also cut up the sprueframes I had for pieces with those round things on em. I put them above the haudralics on the legs, to give em something to look attached too.

[attachmentid=13441] [attachmentid=13442]

Now all you need to do is paint it. :)
Im gonna paint mine up as soon as I have time.
I started working on this as soon as I got home today, and all in all, it took about 4 hours (1 of those on the rivets!).
I figured that there seems to be alot of people wanting to use 9 Killakanz, so I guess this might be useful to someone. :)
Oh, the pics are only 992.6k all in all, so I hope its not to much.
If anyone have any questions, ask away. :)

Oh, the tools used was 1 (very dull) hobbyknife, 1 drill the size of a toothpick, 1 pair of clippers, to clip the metal wire. Also good for cutting out armourplates, since it gets jagged edges (if its as destroyed as mine).
And 1 pen, which I used for drawing on the plasticard, and with I also used to attach the rivets.
You will also need superglue and plastic glue.

Here he is painted, and with smoke.

[attachmentid=13498] [attachmentid=13499]

You can find anuvva KillaKan I made using this approach, but with an ink pen instead of a paintbrush here.

Attached Thumbnails

• Killakanbuild_001sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_004sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_005sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_006sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_007sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_009sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_011sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_012sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_013sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_015sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_016sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_017sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_018sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_019sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_020sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_021sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_022sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_023sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_024sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_025sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_026sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_027sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_028sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_029sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_030sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_031sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_032sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_033sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuild_034sm.JPG
  • paintedkan_005sm.JPG
  • paintedkan_007sm.JPG

"It is the misfortune of beings to be for us nothing else but useful showcases for the contents of our own minds."
/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

My Traitor Guards and Word Bearers!

Nexus

Nexus

Flash Git

• Blood Axez
  • 1,100 posts
This is a really, really good tutorial! I also think this is one of the most convincing killakans I've seen that is made from scratch, I'm inspired to try a few of these! I am also intrigued at the parts that you've used, not only to build the basics, but to really detail it well. Have you got any other models you can give us tutorials for?
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Bozo

Bozo

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 606 posts
thats a very creative way of making cans and like guzrot said, soem of the best scratchbuilds i've ever seen, nice work :thumbs. i especially like the engine, it will be looted, as i always have a hard time making servo harness style backpacks from scratch, and i wanna give one ot my warboss when i build him :cheers
I am the Whistler, and I know many things for I walk by night. I know many strange tales, many secrets of men and women who have stepped into the shadows, yes I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak. -PM me if you know what this is from

The Best Khorne Forum Ever

Talk in Plain English

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts

This is a really, really good tutorial! I also think this is one of the most convincing killakans I've seen that is made from scratch, I'm inspired to try a few of these! I am also intrigued at the parts that you've used, not only to build the basics, but to really detail it well.

Have you got any other models you can give us tutorials for?

Thanks!
hehe, I mostly just build from inspiration. I got inspired when I read an email today, got this idea, and afew hours later, it was done and posted on the forum. :D

As soon as I build something else, I could always document it. I usually just use bitz and pieces I have around. :)
"It is the misfortune of beings to be for us nothing else but useful showcases for the contents of our own minds."
/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

Zorbag Skullsplitta

Zorbag Skullsplitta

Steel Teef

• Speed Freaks
  • 674 posts
  • Army Name:Skullsplittas Speed Freeks!!!
Fantastic tutorial . Very easy to follow. Now I just wish I could use em in a KoS army... :bleep
The Waaagh.. My sole diversion in what has otherwise been a pale and unamusing season.

There are some people who will tell you that haphazardly adding zombies to any game does not neccesarily improve it. Those people are idiots. GI

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts

Fantastic tutorial . Very easy to follow. Now I just wish I could use em in a KoS army... :bleep

Thanks!
You could just do em without the legs, and put em on a buggie. Instant buggie with armoured crew compartment and a wrecker. Just give him an extra big shoota, and your set to go! :D
/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

Grazbuk

Grazbuk

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 219 posts
  • Army Name:Grazbuk's Yoofz

Thanks!
You could just do em without the legs, and put em on a buggie. Instant buggie with armoured crew compartment and a wrecker. Just give him an extra big shoota, and your set to go! :D

Tot, you're a hero! an idea for all situations. i'd like to back up the other guys, this is a great tutorial! i've made one kan, but i'm inspired to buy some plasicard and make one like this. it looks really good.
Waaaagh!!

Waaagh Grazbuk: "Buttkicking for Orkiness"

ghaleon88

ghaleon88

Gargant Krew

• Goffz
  • 2,845 posts
  • Army Name:Grotsbane's Krumpas
That kan is awesome! I am absolutely looting the pose for my next kan. The arm is especially nice (lots of fiddly worky bitz), and your take on the legs is pretty interesting.

Steel Fist Mek Guy asked me for some advice on how to build legs for killakanz, and I gave him a lenghty reply, with paintshop pics and stuff.

He said I should post it here, because he thought it was great. :)

Why don't you post them here anyways? They can't hurt.
Sneeky invisork: 4 2 3 4 1 2 2 7 5+

Notch5507

Notch5507

telescoping arm

• Deathskullz
  • 487 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krunk's Korps
Hey, Great job on this tutorial. very easy to follow and the results are quite nice. Consider this thread BOOKMARKED! My only nitpick is that some of the rivets are a bit to long. other then that.. WOW 5 dollar Killa Kans!!!! and you can say with pride that they are "scratch bilt" Again outstanding job on putting this thread together and sharing it with us. thank you sir! :cheers
Wheeerrs me TRUKK?! Whyz I walkin?! I should invent somfin soze I dont have to.

"Mmmh sweet, I died like my grandpa quiet in his sleep not screaming like the other 4 peops in his car" - Quase

Steel Fist Mek Guy

Steel Fist Mek Guy

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 342 posts
  • Army Name:Der Speedy Gitz (KoS)
Hey Totgeboren, I see you've taken my suggestion and turned it into a tutorial. Thanks heaps- the thing I wanted most was a tutorial to make Killa Kanz, and when I get time, my Ork force will be 15 Killa Kanz stronger...Oh, and d'you think it'd be cheaper to use the Hobby Centre Killa Kan powa klaw arm, cuz it looks WAY too complicated to me. One more thing, I like the actual kan itself, its a lot difffernet from your other one. I've just got one personal criticism- I can't stand it when people make Killa Kanz like blocks! Your cylindrical one had a betteer shape to it in my opinion, so there's all I've got to say. Great job though. :thumbs
Check this out its so funny!

"Actually, in the civilised world, it is spelt dumbarse"- Unknown Author
"Thought of da day: It’z easier to Shoot stuff dead than to chop it dead, but it’z not as fun."- Atomic Top Hat
Some people are like sllnky's. They bring a smile to our face as we push them down a set of stairs.
"If that was my cat i woulda punted it through a window. Actually, i would do that anyway."-Jolly Ork

RIP Jolly.

Special thanks to Mukrot for the avatar!!!!! It's so cool!!!!!!

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts

Hey,
Great job on this tutorial. very easy to follow and the results are quite nice. Consider this thread BOOKMARKED!
My only nitpick is that some of the rivets are a bit to long. other then that.. WOW 5 dollar Killa Kans!!!! and you can say with pride that they are "scratch bilt"

Again outstanding job on putting this thread together and sharing it with us. thank you sir!
:cheers

Thanks!
The most expencive things on it in probably the rivets, since they are made from greenstuff. But I only needed about a 1,5 cm lenght of greenstuff. Oh, if you do your rivets from greenstuff, you can decide yourself how small rivets you want. Just roll the greenstuff the desired thickness. :)
All ork players should have some shootas and choppas in their bitzbox, and also some used plastic frames. Used paintbrushes should also be quite common, but you could just use something else instead. I was thinking about using a plastic pen, but pens are too big.
So the only pieces you'll need to by is one sheet of A4 plasticard, and about 1,5 cm length of greenstuff.
Hehe, I think I used about 20% of 1 A4 plasticard sheet. This one cost me no more than 1 euro to build!

Well, Im glad you all like it. I did spend about 2 hours making this tutorial (re-sizing pics and writing) so im really happy it was worth it. :)

here are 2 WIP painting pics. Its just the basic metal coat.

[attachmentid=13451] [attachmentid=13452]

Hey Totgeboren, I see you've taken my suggestion and turned it into a tutorial. Thanks heaps- the thing I wanted most was a tutorial to make Killa Kanz, and when I get time, my Ork force will be 15 Killa Kanz stronger...Oh, and d'you think it'd be cheaper to use the Hobby Centre Killa Kan powa klaw arm, cuz it looks WAY too complicated to me.

One more thing, I like the actual kan itself, its a lot difffernet from your other one. I've just got one personal criticism- I can't stand it when people make Killa Kanz like blocks! Your cylindrical one had a betteer shape to it in my opinion, so there's all I've got to say.

Great job though. :thumbs

Hehe, I wasnt too proud of my paintshop tutorial I sent you, so I did this instead. Oh, notice how I made haudralics. This was is easier and quicker then the greenstuff method I used on the Kan I showed you.

If you want a round Kan, just make 2 X, where each "line" of the X is the width of your Kan, a stick between the centres of the X'es, that will be the hight. Take some thin cardboard, like you get from breakfast cerials, and just roll around the X's. Now you got a perfect round, quite sturdy tube. Just cut out 2 circles for the top and bottom, glue em on, and continiue with the tutorial. :)

I think someone else (might have been Krooza) did a quick pic of how to build a deffrolla. This is the same thing basicly.

The arm was dead easy to make. I really was surprised when I made it, since it was sooo easy. Just stick toofpicks into holes, and your done! :D

Attached Thumbnails

• Killakanbuildpaint_001sm.JPG
  • Killakanbuildpaint_002sm.JPG

/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

Steel Fist Mek Guy

Steel Fist Mek Guy

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 342 posts
  • Army Name:Der Speedy Gitz (KoS)
Yeah, it was the one and only Krooza. I don't really get what you mean on the X'es thing, could you translate it so my tiny Squig-toof sized mind can understand? I've tried film bucket canisters, but they're way too small, and too long. And BTW, I haven't got any plasticard- over here i Australia they take prides in AU $15 for 3 single strips of plasticard, legths being something like 10cmX 0.27cm. The price is really gay, and I don't think they'd be cheap to get in sheets. A cardboard kan might be a lot lighter, but it would be too fragile, unless you have thick cardboard. How do you curl up plasticard anyway? Doesn't it snap or something?
Check this out its so funny!

"Actually, in the civilised world, it is spelt dumbarse"- Unknown Author
"Thought of da day: It’z easier to Shoot stuff dead than to chop it dead, but it’z not as fun."- Atomic Top Hat
Some people are like sllnky's. They bring a smile to our face as we push them down a set of stairs.
"If that was my cat i woulda punted it through a window. Actually, i would do that anyway."-Jolly Ork

RIP Jolly.

Special thanks to Mukrot for the avatar!!!!! It's so cool!!!!!!

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts

Yeah, it was the one and only Krooza. I don't really get what you mean on the X'es thing, could you translate it so my tiny Squig-toof sized mind can understand? I've tried film bucket canisters, but they're way too small, and too long.

And BTW, I haven't got any plasticard- over here i Australia they take prides in AU $15 for 3 single strips of plasticard, legths being something like 10cmX 0.27cm. The price is really gay, and I don't think they'd be cheap to get in sheets. A cardboard kan might be a lot lighter, but it would be too fragile, unless you have thick cardboard. How do you curl up plasticard anyway? Doesn't it snap or something?

To bad about the plasticard. Its really useful. :/

Well, about the round can.

Do like this. Make two X's, and take one long piece of sprueframe and cut it the hight of your kanz body.

Like this.

[attachmentid=13457]

Then attach the X's to the long piece of sprueframe. Like this.

[attachmentid=13458]

Then just wrap some cornflakes cardboard around the frame you have just built. Like this.

[attachmentid=13459]

One box ready to go. :)

Oh, just wanna say this.
My new Kan had his first battle today, against the Tyranids.
Here he is at the deployment. The boys beside him are my Ardboyz, with a Nidhunter theme. I´ll show them when they are painted proper. :)

[attachmentid=13460]

Hehe, he killed 1 Hive Tyrant and 1 Carnifex this battle. I think he is blessed by Gork and Mork or something! I made 4 armourplatzes saves in a row with him! :D
I wiped out the Nid player by turn 5, mainly because my warband is blue. Blue = lucky!
We played using the new City of Death rules, and the stratagems are really a great addition to the game! I made an instant Doc's klinik using some stuff I had, and an ammosupplie, using some other stuff I found. :D

[attachmentid=13461]

Attached Thumbnails

• kan1.JPG
  • kan2.JPG
  • Kan3.JPG
  • Killakanbuildbattle_001sm.JPG
  • stratagemssm.JPG

/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
Nice game! super tutorial!I will definetly have a go at these. :yes I dub thee The Kan Man. Since i dont have modding powers you will have to make do with my thought. :lol
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Great tutorial :thumbs Thanx for sharing ur know-how :cheers
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts

Great tutorial :thumbs Thanx for sharing ur know-how :cheers

Like you need it. :P
/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

Grekum Slamfist

Grekum Slamfist

'Ard Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 842 posts
  • Army Name:The Wrekkaz
Lots of great pics and descriptions, great job! Oh and an easier way to make the rivits would probably be by using a leather hole punch and thin plasticard, Ive finally got one and it is soooo much easier and quicker. :yes
WAAAGH DA DEFFSULLS!
Quote of the week #1
QUOTE(Grekum Slamfist @ Oct 15 2006, 08:19 AM) View Post

Well I got a!.... a new um... a ... uhhh... ahem. I got a new...!!!....hmmm....what did I get... I dont think I got anything :sowhat ....HMPH!.... I got a new binbag.... :blush

Totgeboren

Totgeboren

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 661 posts

Lots of great pics and descriptions, great job!

Oh and an easier way to make the rivits would probably be by using a leather hole punch and thin plasticard, Ive finally got one and it is soooo much easier and quicker. :yes

Yeah, I can imagine that. Gotta get me one of those. But dont you get real tired in your hands after punching like over 100 rivets? Its easy on the hands to just roll and cut greenstuff atleast. :)
/Harry G. Frankfurt

My orks.

My Stompa uv Deff!

Andrew the Eternal

Andrew the Eternal

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,894 posts
  • Army Name:Da Great 'Orde uv Nazgor Goldteef

Like you need it. :P

But I do. :biggrin
Talk to the mods about getting this pinned.
QUOTE (GrimTeef @ Oct 12 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orks even make more interesting corpses than Imperials. We're just that good.
You're smiling. When you smile, civilizations die.

Grekum Slamfist

Grekum Slamfist

'Ard Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 842 posts
  • Army Name:The Wrekkaz

Yeah, I can imagine that. Gotta get me one of those. But dont you get real tired in your hands after punching like over 100 rivets? Its easy on the hands to just roll and cut greenstuff atleast. :)

A) It frustrates me beyond reckonging to roll putty or bluetack :( B) when you get and obsessed with the riviting like I did, you do lots! ;) I filled half a paintpot on the smallest size rivit holes I had. And yes I was bored ;) Thats what happens when you get painters block.

I think all the threads should be put on one big thread (all the tutorials at least), it would be cool, and if you clicked on a how to build a kan link you would go to that section in the thread, like the one on shootas and burnas thats stickeyed at the moment.
WAAAGH DA DEFFSULLS!
Quote of the week #1
QUOTE(Grekum Slamfist @ Oct 15 2006, 08:19 AM) View Post

Well I got a!.... a new um... a ... uhhh... ahem. I got a new...!!!....hmmm....what did I get... I dont think I got anything :sowhat ....HMPH!.... I got a new binbag.... :blush