Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=I= Wulfren

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
  • Army Name:Bolt's Of Speed
Well I was looking at my beakie last week and realised that for some reason I hated the paint job, so since I play 13th Company I thought it would be fun to sry to make a space wolf with the mark of the wulfren so here is what I came up with any comments and questions welcome

Attached Files

Battles Of 2008
W:2 L:0 D:0

The panzee... The Deep Space version of the French

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,804 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
Awww nice!!! I really like that model. Well cool and great pose. Yep I think that's lurvelly. Not much else I can say really, except that it would be really interesting to do rules for it and play against it. Great idea there! :cheers

Jolly_ork

Jolly_ork

Stormboy

• Blood Axez
  • 1,351 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Hog's Hoggers
Wickedawesome model! But i shudder to think the rules for it... Maybe give it to the GM to use at his disposal? Would be much fairer ;)
Bringin' the SmartAss to you since '89

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
  • Army Name:Bolt's Of Speed
Thats what I was thinking, I'd use him when I GM a game I mean Good god beakies are too hard in the game all ready, this guy could pull a normal beakie apart Stats on monday
Battles Of 2008
W:2 L:0 D:0

The panzee... The Deep Space version of the French

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,804 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
Well, unlike other beakies, he is merely ranged. I recon that the rules could be tweaked, after all, Wulfen are hardly beakies - ie - they exist on instince. their Sagacity would be extremely low and they are limited to what they could do. A well placed sniper shot kills any beakie!