Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Another Band Of Mine

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
  • Army Name:Bolt's Of Speed
This is somthing I've thought about for a long time, my last robot Hunter 13 was part exed for this beast. This one is called: H.eavy A.rmoured R.obotic P.rotector Coments or suggestions for the name welcome [attachmentid=11858] [attachmentid=11860] [attachmentid=11861] It carries a hand flamer, a desposable rocket launcher and a multy barraled belt fed auto gun all 3 are implanted into it's left arm, I've chainged the stats of the auto gun slightly makeing it Semi 6/full 10 and giving it 60 shots and no reload every thing else stayes the same [attachmentid=11859] Next is Harps controler I havent thought about a sutable back ground for him yet apart from the fact that he's a Inquisitor Judge of some kind Imput welcome. [attachmentid=11862][attachmentid=11863][attachmentid=11864][attachmentid=11865]

Attached Files

Battles Of 2008
W:2 L:0 D:0

The panzee... The Deep Space version of the French

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Jolly_ork

Jolly_ork

Stormboy

• Blood Axez
  • 1,351 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Hog's Hoggers
Robots are kind of a touchy thing in 40k. Apparently they had a matrix style revolt of the machins were they had to wipe out all AI, so no bots. Dont hold me on that, just something i heard. But apart from that, i really like both models. Can we see stats on both?
Bringin' the SmartAss to you since '89

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
as soon as I have perfected the stats I'll post them
Battles Of 2008

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,831 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
If there were no ai, There'd be no cyber mastiffs (Robot Dogs) or robot familiars - I think they allow certain aspects of ai, but the new versions all seemed to be psycologically linked to a "controller" take Barbaretta and Lucrecia for instance, who are mentally linked to their attack dogs. I might be right in thinking AI is used if it is controlled by a human.

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
I agree there must be AI caus in 40K there is a land raider machien spirit I was thinking to set it off like a Arco
Battles Of 2008

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,831 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
Mix the rules between Barbarretas attack dog and an Arco-Flaggelant. If you like I could sketch some ideas down. I just submitted my own version of the Culexeus Assassin for Inquisitor to GW a few months ago.

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
I was thinking of composing a robot character and sending in to GW my-self and seeing what they think
Battles Of 2008

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Jolly_ork

Jolly_ork

Stormboy

• Blood Axez
  • 1,351 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Hog's Hoggers
like i said, a touchy thing ;) And remember, machine spirit may be AI, but they think its the living voice of machine god ;) However you rep it, its still an awesome model.
Bringin' the SmartAss to you since '89

Jurgatz

Jurgatz

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
  • Army Name:Jurgatz' Ironsides
I presume this fall of the AI is the reason that the imperium enjoy using servitors so much.. alot more obedient as for the model.. very nice liking the armouring on the legs, stops it looking so rigidly AM
More Rivetz?! Ignorant Git. It needz Gubbinz! Gubbinz is where da Majak happenz.

yerrr.. I ain't proppa.

ThorDUDE

ThorDUDE

Stormboy Nob

• Speed Freaks
  • 3,663 posts
  • Army Name:Gogripps Raiderz
VERY nice! i would say he's a servoskull on crack, no inidendant thought per say, directly controlled via MIU, however, you could make up rules for him to be left on say : "sentry mode" where he shoots anything that moves and so on.
A genuinly profound and witty signature