Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ork warband Rules up

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
Click Here
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

CannibalKid

CannibalKid

Kommando

• Bad Moonz
  • 998 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moonz
Awesome... So far i got the rules i need to play and it hasn't cost me a dime yet... Now only if i could get my hands on that BFG book... But thanks a lot Krum, i've been thinking about playing Mordheim as i have all the rules now, but i don't know of any players.

Tonzateef

Tonzateef

Dah Black Market Boss

• Nobz
  • 4,627 posts
  • Army Name:Dah Sininst'r Blue Moon Tribe of dah Bad Moon Clan.
Very cool!! Thanks for sharing Krum!! *scratches his chin* Hmmm...Fantasy Bad Moon Boyz.... :yes
The Waaagh FAQ - READ IT!

Come on down to ol' Warlord Thrunzdar Tonzateef's Used Weaponz and Vehicles Em-pore-E-ummm. We got low low prices on all Kustom Mega Blastas, Big Shootas, Rokkits, and Powerklaws. And don't forget, if you don't take advantage of Tonza's low prices...Tonza will take advantage of you.

-Tonzateef