Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need some one to play

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
  • Army Name:Bolt's Of Speed
Does any one live in or near south wales that plays =I= I started my Band and then had to move here so now I only have my self to play with... No jokes I don't mind traveling too far.
Battles Of 2008
W:2 L:0 D:0

The panzee... The Deep Space version of the French

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,800 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
I'm from the North East of the UK I live near Newcastle and Sunderland and I have trouble finding people to play Inquisitor I'm a bit too far away - but I have a mate at Uni in wales - who does have a gang at mine at the moment that I could send him - but I think he's in the north. I'll ask him next time he's on MSN.

mooby

mooby

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Broken Toof Raiders
Have you tried the Shrewsbury GW? I know it may be a bit of a way but I know that some of them do play =I=. I did but have had to move away :crybaby
I quit smoking with Spaced.