Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Using a 40K Deamon Prince

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Boss Bolt Axe

Boss Bolt Axe

Steel Teef

• Bad Moonz
  • 675 posts
  • Army Name:Bolt's Of Speed
Does any one use or thing it would be posable to use a 40K Deamon Prince as an =I= model?
Battles Of 2008
W:2 L:0 D:0

The panzee... The Deep Space version of the French

Loves
Other
Ork's
Totally
Ed-banging
Designs

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,801 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
I do indeed, it wouldn't be right to use as an actual Daemon Prince, he'd be giant - but I use him as a possessed inquisitor Possessed by a bloodletter - but has spells and charms from his magus to keep him in human-like form. I'll post a pic some time tonight I'll try dig my rules up too

Jurgatz

Jurgatz

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
  • Army Name:Jurgatz' Ironsides
I always thought they'd be suitable for chaos Beakies, although having never compared the sizes, I wouldn't know for sure, I won't be happy if you keep the same pose though.. far too many leaping =][= beakies around.. let's not have the same rush of crouching spiky beakies
More Rivetz?! Ignorant Git. It needz Gubbinz! Gubbinz is where da Majak happenz.

yerrr.. I ain't proppa.

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,801 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
Why change a model as georgious as that?? Pure insanity! Yeah it could be quite easily used as a chaos beakie, however, I use him as a possessed inquisitor - as long as the possession holds, he has daemonic strength - but this is deeply limited, and once the possession is lost, he is greatly weakened. I've painted him in my own way, but I saw no need to convert him seeing as he doubles as my 40 k Chaos Beakie daemon prince.

Slaver

Slaver

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 21 posts
  • Army Name:Krunchaz
if you changed it a bit probably like chopped peices off an added peices :choppa cool idea :thumbs
Get workin lazy grot, or ill set fia to yer nazal hair

:whip