Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KroozA'z ArmourCast Gargant

* * * * * 1 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
339 replies to this topic

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Whilst I await its arrival Ive drawn up some simple ideaz for it. Thoughs? :? Ive used a pic of Rafi'z Gargant as its the best one on the net. Hope ya dont mind :biggrin

Attached Thumbnails

• Concept2.gif

Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Grekum Slamfist

Grekum Slamfist

'Ard Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 842 posts
  • Army Name:The Wrekkaz
Another Gargant Kr00za? :lol Well the design seems fine! Is it going to have a rounded chassis/torso like that pic or a sqaurish chassis? Hehe..me likes GattlinKannons :yes . Those arms sound amazing! *Subscribes to topic* Just to clarify a few things. The arm on the right of the pic is going to be a massive claw and is that quadrouple cannon below his stomach going to be the same? That steel toe should be interesting :P ...so much potential... :cheers
WAAAGH DA DEFFSULLS!
Quote of the week #1
QUOTE(Grekum Slamfist @ Oct 15 2006, 08:19 AM) View Post

Well I got a!.... a new um... a ... uhhh... ahem. I got a new...!!!....hmmm....what did I get... I dont think I got anything :sowhat ....HMPH!.... I got a new binbag.... :blush

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
Are you going to sell this one to Scarpia too when you've finished it? :lol

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Bobz Killa Konvitkz

Are you going to sell this one to Scarpia too when you've finished it? :lol

View Post

:nono

not a chance. Not for the price he paid.

:thumbs
meh.

Jolly_ork

Jolly_ork

Stormboy

• Blood Axez
  • 1,351 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Hog's Hoggers
Yeah, for 1000 odd US bucks he paid, i dont think he could part with this even if he wanted to :lol I cant wait to see what you do with it kr00za, but i hope that you dont go to out there, and just let its casted beauty shine through :biggrin
Bringin' the SmartAss to you since '89

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
Hmm i think you should turn the Penis-cannon into a belly cannon. And give him some shoulders! his arms look like they are resting on a small peice of metal. :thumbs
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

TheSnake

TheSnake

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,337 posts
One side of me is already drooling to see what you'll come up with. :thumbs The other side is crying: Don't tackle too much with that museum piece :nono Some king of Gork and Mork dilemna if you want :biggrin

justFIGHT

justFIGHT

Lobotomy

• Freebooterz
  • 764 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh!!! Kubz
man you are a machine! :lol ;) hope this one turns out real good, as i i know it would. :yes but i would prefer a belly cannon instead of the 'penis' cannon like alexthegolem said though. :thumbs
da only proppa ork iz n egyptian un!!! ;) WAAAGH!!! fo'evaaa!!! thanks to mukrot for dis dead ard avatar!!!
QUOTE(frankye @ Apr 1 2006, 01:36 PM) View Post
cannibal, in all seriousness: repeat 20 times the word "fish'ead" and think of them, now think of the first fish that comes into your mind. is not a goldfish? Or something weedier?
QUOTE(Jolly_ork @ Sep 15 2006, 05:31 PM) View Post
And ive told you redtoof, i no longer recognise cricket as a sport. So humph.

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
Waaagh the belly button!!!!!! ;) umm Cannon, cannon.. right...
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Socaddict

Socaddict

Stainless Steel Skull

• Boyz
  • 583 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH - Grimbad
or better yet, usint it as a guide, creat an exact replica in P card. Or maybe cast it, and have yourself a multitude of gargants.

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
Ooh good idea! :thumbs Then sell them on Ebay and make a fortune! :yes :eek :biggrin
What has happened?!

turtlefishsticks

turtlefishsticks

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 42 posts
  • Army Name:n/a
I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this thread. :yes

Pojo

Pojo

Slugga Boy

• Evil Sunz
  • 366 posts
  • Army Name:Flamin' skulls
i wish i rich like you guys. i only got 60 bucks, and i stil christmas shopping.
PK snip to the sig image delivered by the HQ
Scarpia is a member of the Deathskullz group and has 4265 posts
Da Bug Spultcha's -Rekon

Garsnik Ledbelcha

Garsnik Ledbelcha

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 48 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Garsnik Ledbelchas Gargant Big Mob
I beleive they went for @ $450 - $500. Watch ouyt for the UK customs - they may add another 17.5% on for you! :crybaby Got mine for £250 last year & a second for £190 - later sold on to a collector for much more than I paid - very happy Mek! :biggrin The model itself is great, but with your skills I am sure that yours will stand out even more. Good luck :cheers
Da only fing betta dan a ded panzee, is a a dying panzee who tells yu wer iz matez iz

Pyro5050

Pyro5050

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 292 posts
  • Army Name:Whack Smash
looks huge... and i like some of the ideas you have there... should turn nice... get us a pic when you get it yourself... :)
A Squig amoung Orks...

'Ere we go! 'Ere we go! 'Ere we go!

GreenGit

GreenGit

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 109 posts
  • Army Name:WaaaRgh - Gitstompa !
I'm really looking forward to see what you will come up with. I've got two of these myself and I want to convert at least one of them in the future so this will be very interesting for me. :thumbs

Will it become a propa Goff gargant? ;)

I also think these old-style gargants are a piece of art, therefore I'm still deliberating whether I convert both of them or keep one just as it is. :?

Dont worry I wont be completely changing everything on this classic model.
I wont be selling it either due to the price I paid for it. Mind you I dont think it was a bad price, Ive fully built ones with dodgy paintjobs sell for a few hunderd dollars more ;)  Anyone know how much these things were when released? This one cost me ruffly £500, would be interesting to know ;)

View Post

I think I remember a price of $800 on the Armorcast page years ago when they still sold them and I was just a little runt dreaming of owning one of these :love but this is just a distant memory, so take it with a grain of salt.

I got each of mine for roughly $300 on average, one was slightly cheaper, the other one a bit more expensive. Add Postage and German customs. :sowhat But I'd definitely do it again, it's worth the price. :cheers
'GreenGit is propa' - hakbash

9-1-08 GORKAMORKA-DAY: Da Roolz Da Uvver Book

warbossGrishnok

warbossGrishnok

Stainless Steel Skull

• Speed Freaks
  • 560 posts
  • Army Name:the Speeding RedZz
YES a krooza plan!!! you gotta keep this beast for yaself and not sell it it to the blue weedy git scarpia!!! the head i think needs amending because it looks too 'cute' for an ork gargant!
hmm.......indeed!
thnkz alot for the cool avatar mukrot

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
The original price tag on the gargants were about 300 bucks. You usually can pick them up on ebay for anywhere between 325-450 USD. I think you way overpaid for that model. Especially for one your just going to convert anyhow. I think also that its going to be harder for you to convert as well as its huge chunks of resin and not plasticard that you are used to. But I am interested to see what you come up with.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
well next time you want to go buy something come ask old bargain hunter robbie. ;)
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

studderingdave

studderingdave

Slugga Boy

• Bad Moonz
  • 367 posts
  • Army Name:Garzub's Bad Moonz
congrats on that win kr00za, i was in the race for the final bid but you beat me. i think you should run it as it is, but like you said, if your going to add anything to it, make sure your not gonna do anything that will change the original model. its an amazing piece. good luck.
December 21st 2012...