Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to da new membas!!!

• Please log in to reply
1649 replies to this topic

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,472 posts
  • Army Name:Der Red Kobraz
:cheers

We have been developing this project for a while now, so we are thrilled to finally unveil it to all of you. We worked hard to get this far, and are psyched to share it. Take a look around, kick the tires and let us know what you think! There's still some tweaks and adjustments to go, there'll be some new banner art in the not too distant future, as well as other goodies. :eek

In addition to the forum, we have an accompanying site in the works. Please contact any of the Nobs if you have an idea for the community, whether it be an article, event, etc.

In the meantime...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

any questions???

:?

Orkdung

Orkdung

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 16 posts
Cheers :cheers -Dung

Warboss Grimek

Warboss Grimek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,284 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh Grimmo, till I come up with something original...
Interesting... I haven't really posted on Da Orkz for a while based on a lack of really good models showing up... Hopefully, we'll be seeing some more of the excellent work I've come to expect of the mods that are here... Esp models... :yes :cheers

s1rGr1nG0

s1rGr1nG0

• Grotz
  • 18 posts
Howdy NS! I heard about this board from Kurgan and Orkdung when we went to GamesDay. Nice work!

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,472 posts
great to see your shiny green faces 'ere, ladz! :biggrin Grimek, I have something cooking on the back burner that I think you'll enjoy :yes Keep yer red eyes peeled...

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,224 posts
Thanks s1rGr1nG0, OrkDung and Grimek! Good to have you aboard, and we hope that you all can make this a really shining example or orkdom on the net as well! :cheers

Warboss Grimek

Warboss Grimek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,284 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh Grimmo, till I come up with something original...
My eyes are too weedy to have peeled... They'd fall out if I did that... :lol I'll just keep an eye on things... LOL :biggrin Oh GrimTeef dude... Cool avatar there Anyone think they could make an avatar of my warboss with a glowing red eye? LOL

Ghostface Killah

Ghostface Killah

Growler (pet squig)

• Grotz
  • 91 posts
  • Army Name:Black Templars
To defeat one's enemy one must know thine enemy... :D
Ghostface Killah

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,472 posts

To defeat one's enemy one must know thine enemy... :D

in your case, meaning.....?

:?

Gordy2000

Gordy2000

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 120 posts
Ah, nice to be here - always good to see a new Ork site. BTW (and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here), what does this mean for Da Orkz site?

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
not really sure on that Gordy.. We're trying to keep things friendly between the two sites, but only time will really tell what happens to the old site. Who knows, we may be the one that winds up crashing.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,472 posts
It seems like the two forums will be take very different approaches, so there certainly is room for the both of us. Big Lanky Bastard ran the board before without any real assistance. so he is perfectly competent to run it now. If anything, I see it giving us all a sense of friendly competition, keeping us all on our toes to make the best possible forums we can. Great to see you here, Gordy! :biggrin

de4dmeta1

de4dmeta1

Kommando

• Deathskullz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Klan Infernoz
well you've got at least one thing going for you- this site is a fair bit easier on the eyes than Da Orkz is.
Da Ancient Deffskull
*farts dust*

Grand Warlord Skarsnik Kren Zahubu, lord of Klan Infernoz
'Is Supreme Killyness, Da Ork Eternal, Chosen uv da Godz, and Da Skurge uv Angelis
'You fools! You can't kill what's already dead!'
Rather appropriate I'm still a Kommando, no?

wynnstudio

wynnstudio

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 68 posts
Wow, this is just what I needed to get going on my MUCH stalled Ork project. Please feel free to taunt me to ge me going! Thanks to Nightserpent for dropping me a line, My old usename is Absinthe Art.

BigPigDok

BigPigDok

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
You iz crazy, but da orkz site here iz goot. :cheers BigPigDok likez da site.

Dazkhull

Dazkhull

Shoota Boy

• Grotz
  • 258 posts
  • Army Name:Da Hand of Sarumon 40K
Hey guys, Nice looking site. :eek :eek :eek I've got to admit, I was a little concerned with the hubbub this transition has caused over on Da Orks, but I think you summed it up nicely for me NS when you said this was a hobby and I agree its meant to be fun...I for one am not going to let this get in the way. I look forward to following (and contributing) to the sites development.
Dazkhull Nec-Krusha - Da Hand of Surumon 40k

Check out my webpage for a BLOG of my army development

Nightserpent

Nightserpent

Arch Arsonist

• Bosses
  • 8,472 posts
glad to see you made it, sponge-grot! :biggrin I think the original post in that thread was a bit overly dramatic, and that generated some unnecessarily gloomy feelings. Even though this is our hobby, and many of us are quite passionate about it, it is easy to lose perspective and forget that it is supposed to be about fun.

s1rGr1nG0

s1rGr1nG0

• Grotz
  • 18 posts
Fun? FUN you say?? Are you nucking futs? Hobby?? Its a way of life man!!!!!!! (note to self...step away from the keyboard...put the paintbrush down...) :)

Sneeky Git

Sneeky Git

Dah Cheef uv Speshul Ops

• Nobz
  • 6,082 posts
  • Army Name:Feeldmarshell Bosnik's Sneeky Speshul Forciz
Just stepped over to take a look, and I really like what I see so far (had a look at the waaagh, now I'll rampage the forum ;) ). Let's hope for some good competition between the two sites and lots of great discussions. An I'll really have to do something about that digi-cam issue...
Red Sands' sniperz on patrol

1. Read da rules of the board. They can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=18570 If there is something that you don't understand, ask on this post or PM a member of the HQ.

2. Read what each forum is used for. This can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...p?showtopic=139

Foffgrot

Foffgrot

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 428 posts
  • Army Name:Sturmboss Grogorks Snazzy Sturmband
I like the variety and having more posts to read, so a well designed forum and site is always welcome ^_^
Hand me another panzee! ...this one split