Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to da new membas!!!

• Please log in to reply
1710 replies to this topic

Garslag

Garslag

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 629 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag

Hi, i joined a while ago but dont come on line much, i also recently joined the facebook page.

I'm currently building a Meka Dread from a Nemisis Dreadknight and some bits...

2WzAIWV.jpg

Works for me man...
  • Garr likes this
"Parry the 6!"

brettfp

brettfp

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts
  • Army Name:Kult of Speed

Hey guys, I'm about to start a heavily converted Kult of Speed army, so I figured I should join this forum as it seems like a good place to post some pictures. So... Hi! You'll be hearing a lot more from me very soon!!! :)

Da_Taktishun

Da_Taktishun

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts

Seemed like a good time to get back into 40k, especially with Orks so here I am. Gonna be working on Blood Axes and maybe I'll post pictures when I get around to buying a decent camera.

nusphigor

nusphigor

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 13 posts
  • Army Name:Orks o'Sumthin'

Hi ya gits!
i'm new here and new to orks. I started converting my old fantasy orcs to 40k and have been loving it so far, so my army is full of conversions. Of course they are to be Snakebites, but i still have some questions about them.
I have seen some of you guys jobs in here and they are superb! So i thoght i might join the forum and share too.

Cheerz!

Nipo_5

Nipo_5

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 17 posts
Greetings fellow warbosses! Long time lurker and virgin poster. Enjoy the forums for their intersting posts and different opinions. Not from English speaking country so pardon any mistakes. Have a nice force coming along and have played orks for a while now. Mostly Deathskulls with some hired Goffs, my warboss is very rich:) Love to hobby and love to play.
Took my boyz to a tournament just last weekend and won more than I lost:) Play every week if I can and plan to put up some take-aways in here for advice, and hopefully to give some too:) Learned a lot from you guys already and put it to good use last weekend!
Looking forward to contribute:)

Redwax

Redwax

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
  • Army Name:The Git Hunters

Morning guys an gals
I've ebayed my fish'ead and shelved the deathguard for a while. Figured it was about time i got me a proper army.

Not had orks in our gaming group for about 7 years now will be a learning curve for everybody involved.

Gitkilla

Gitkilla

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 191 posts
  • Army Name:Death Skulls

learning curve

Tactic: Spamming ork boyz :D

Anyways welcome to the forum.

Metal elitist & into game/level design.

BadAss Mazda!

BadAss Mazda!

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:The Second Waaaghing!

Hi everyone,

I subscribed to the forum because I'm starting my 40k Ork again. The Second Waaaghing'!

And I have to say, I've been reading the threads here for years and it's always been a great pleasure and a very good source of inspiration for me!

I have roughly 5'000 to 6'000 pts in 40k v7, which long story short happened to be trapped in a Great Maelstrom. Don't know how many in total for the v8. Haven't really transitionned yet. Instead I have started a new band of Bad Moonz, but lead by the same leader: BadAss Mazda!

I plan to convert every models from this new band, except my Forge World Warlord on bike, at least I don't think I will...

In the end my first Waaagh! will be reunited with the second... but it's a long term plan. For now I wish to do roughly 650pts in v8 first.

I've started collecting Snotlings and Orcs & Goblins for Warhammer Battle at the beggining of the 2nd edition when I was a Snot myself. Was crazy about them! And been collecting many armies along the way and even made a long break from GW and wargaming for many years. But since 2012, I'm back In the teeth business :thumbs

I'm here mainly to share with you my work on my boyz and have your advice about them... And why not give some, when able to.

Really happy to finally join DA WAAAGH! :dakka

PS: English is not my native language, so, sorry if I make some mistakes

- - -

"Orks ain't stupid, they're simple..."

- Old saying -

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

Wellcome to Da Waaagh!

My Mazda station wagon is red, of course :biggrin

Don't worry too much about the language, there's lotz of us non-native english speakers here.

• BadAss Mazda! likes this
Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

qluaid

qluaid

• Grotz
  • 1 posts

Hiya guys! Long time lurker here, I love the love you all have for greenskins. I'm putting together a waaagh of my own! WAAAGH!

• Garslag likes this

leopard

leopard

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:Gobfinks Gitz

Is this thing on?

ahh yes...

Now where was I...

Back in the dim dark, and slightly damp, days of first edition my then younger self had a small group of orks, time moved on and so did they.

Skipping forwards to 2009 and youngest brought home a beakie he was terribly proud of at 9 years old. Looked like it had been painted with the aid of a catapult but seemed fun so bought him the AoBR box from crimbo.. and because you have to, bought myself one.

the only picture that survives of the painting I did back then is this poor chap

pic-009.JPG

umm. yes.. quite.

I don't think they ever actually saw a table, skip forwards a while and 7th edition was launched, I figured I'd restart them.. so da boss got repainted to this

IMG_1503.JPG

slightly better, theme is a bunch of blood axes who are the remains of an unsuccessful waarrgghhh, living out in the desert and mountains scraping a living as raiders and bandits. Thats the camo explained, also used to explain why there lack the larger toys.

Then I saw the 7th edition book, and went back to something else.

8th edition arrived, keen to get the boys on the table so have added a few more bits which will get a blog post at some point.

Still not actually used them, aiming to get about 1,500 painted before that dizzy day finally arrives.

Just about know one end of a brush from the other, just need to stop washing it in my mug of tea.

Anyway..

Thats my mob