Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to da new membas!!!

• Please log in to reply
1638 replies to this topic

Velsharoon

Velsharoon

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
Hey all, have painted up over 1k points of orks in last month or two so figured I better introduce myself, especially as I am a long time lurker. I find all the threads very inspirational, and having bounced between lots of different 40k armies I am glad I have settled on Orks. Havent really played any games with them yet but I am already thinking about how a second Ork army except a bit more themed than my current one, which is just based on my GorkaMorka gang.

Barbedwire

Barbedwire

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts
Hey guys, i have collected orks some years ago but i didnt get into the gaming back then and as i lost my interest in warhammer i sold them, now i'm slowly getting back into it again though and consider starting a ork army, especially with all the new plastic models that have been released. dont know what to else say about myself realy, i'm under education as a welder and when i aquire my own welding machine i plan on making scrap metal art/sculptures in my free time (proppa orky) other than that i am singer in a punk band and listen to alot of music, mainly industrial. over and out.

Big Boss Grumlok

Big Boss Grumlok

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
  • Army Name:Bloody Sun Boyz
Hello, I'm new to O&G and will be shortly starting an army themed on the Da Bloody Sun Boyz from Warhammer Online most if not all of my models will have major conversions done to them :D. I have been modeling Warhammer for several years along with some Flames of War but I've never played a game or really ever intend to do so.
Da Bloody Sun Boyz is da biggest, meanest, greenest bunch ov ladz around! Grumlok iz da big boss, and 'e sez dat we's gonna smash dem stunties gud an' propa!

Dreggog Skargrot

Dreggog Skargrot

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 12 posts
  • Army Name:Red Storm
Well... Finaly! Im da forum! Iv been tryin ta get on er, long agoo. I am Boss Dreggig Skargrot! of da Red Storm bunch. We's Big green n mean and we like ta krump stuff with any oda Orky gits. --------------------------------------------------- Hey, new to the forum! I did try to join ages ago but never recived a e-mail verfication :( but now im here :biggrin Im fearly new to orks so i would be pokeing around some threds and posting some pics of my ork army wip. well i tell a lie, I did play orks a while back but sold them :< and so I mised them so much I decided to collect them again :) So shall poke around soon :D
Red Storm er for da Waaaargh!

Greyhound

Greyhound

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 305 posts
  • Army Name:Greyhound's Horde
I'm tiptoeing into 40k. I have been resisting the urge sincce 1998 when I took the "epic" route, but I think that I can't push back much longer. I recently kit bashed an orc team for BB, and decided to play with the bits to put together some boys. Before I knew it I was buying a plastic kit of a WWII tank in a closing down sales and kit-bashing a battlewagon. I still haven't read the rules, nor bought the books. I live in an awefully expensive place: Australia, and it costs AU$ 110 (116 US$, 88 EUR, 73GBP) to buy a battlewagon at GWS. To make things worse GWS has forbidden resellers to ship to Australia (so no Maelstrom option here) so we are left to fend on our own with ebay, and still face expensive delivery costs to the island. I have decided to lurk and carefully plan my green wave in buy everything in September when I will be visiting Europe. So I am desperately trying to figure out what I need to get because I have only once chance to buy my plastic sprues. With 6th edition around the corner I will be reviewing daily the new playlist to see what is now available for our green warriors. Hi everyone.

JanG

JanG

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskullz
Hello to All, My name is Jan, I'm from Poland and I collect Deathskullz, which I started last year. Best wishes, Jan

xanderkaos

xanderkaos

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Goolzag Grimmtoof's deathskulls
Hi all, my name is Xander and i started gathering my Waaagh in Sept 2011. I decided to start collecting Orks because i love the randomness of their weapons, vehicles etc and like the idea of being able to rob-off anything i like from other armies and use it for da boyz. I started this because i have written fluff for other people and started writing some fluff about a Deathskulls and Snakebite joint clan. Having started doing this, i wanted to start building up the army and painting each of the characters in the fluff. I like the painting side of the boyz and this serves as a good distraction for me as my job/ work is pretty intense and i need a good destraction to help winde down after a bad "day at the office". As for playing games....well, i'm rubbish. I have played a whole bunch of games of 40k and lost all of them. In fact i am hoping to be able to get some record for the army that has lost the most battles ever. I must be well on my way now as i must have played about 40 games and lost them all. Happy days. Well, that's me. Xander

Berk

Berk

• Grotz
  • 0 posts
Hola I'm new to Orks and to 40k. My local GW is running a battleforce challenge this month which has prompted me to get started on my green tide. I have some history with Orcs and Goblins, originally starting with them over 15 years ago and love the character behind the race. I'm currently living in Shropshire and play fantasy at my local store most weeks (albeit I play Dwarfs these days). I'm hoping to get into 40k properly as there are more people that play locally and it's always good to learn something new.

Gosford

Gosford

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 12 posts
  • Army Name:Da Junka Boyz
Oi! I've been playing da greenskinz for about 6 months. I am sort of the backwards type as I started with Fantasy (O&G!!!) and have transitioned into 40k. I started 40k with Crons and quickly realized how dirty I felt. It just wasn't right. So I sold them off and started my green tide! I've lurked here long enough, time to contribute! :D -gos

Saintspirit

Saintspirit

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
Hi everybody - I am new here, but I am by no means new to Warhammer, as I have been playing for about 12 years now. Some of you might recognize me from other forums, such as Dakkadakka, Herdstone or The Dark City? In any case, I do not actually play Orks, nor Orcs & Goblins (though they were in fact my first army, which I don't play anymore). However, I am seriously considering starting a Grot Revolution army - while I like the general "theme" of the Ork codex, how everything is ramshackle and they take everything so unserious, I don't like orks. But gretchin are very fun, IMO. See you around!
"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind dere bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns an' cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces an' jump up and down on da bitz left. An' den, I'm gonna get really mean." - Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss

"Get 'em boyz! Dakka dakka dakka! WAAAGH! THE ORKS! WAAAAGH!" - Rotgob, Ork strategist

confused

confused

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 28 posts
Hello all. I'm new to every aspect of this. From modeling to playing and everything in be tween. I started the modeling about 6 months ago with making a dierama for some of my diecast car collection with some zombies thrown in. While trying to find some proper scale zombies a stumbled across warhammer. I have seen some of the older models but they really didn't interest me when i was young. About a month ago I found myself at a comic store and they didn't have many 40k models there but they had a " bag o zombies" so I grabbed those. Then I went into a gaming store and the trukk sparked my curiosity. So after doing a search for inspiration I noticed that most of the pics I found came from here, so here I am. So forgive me if I seam a little ummm..... well.... green.

Boss Grimbad

Boss Grimbad

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Grimbad
Da Waaagh! Boyz 'az returned! (With a new name since I fergot the password for my old one) After years of silence and sneekin' 'round I am back! WAAAGH!!!

SomeguyCory

SomeguyCory

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 35 posts
Hey everyone, I've been a lurking git for a while, but I've finally decided to join up. I've been a Chaos player since the start of 5th and I played through some of 4th with fish'ead. I originally picked up Orks about 2 years ago after I was having trouble beating them with my Chaos army. Since then I've got thouroughly hooked on Orks and I haven't looked back.

angels_blade

angels_blade

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 12 posts
  • Army Name:100
Hey all, New to Orks but not to 40K. Speed freak at heart1

Zujara

Zujara

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moons
Hi all! Long time fantasy greenskin player getting into Orks with an escalation league. Love to paint and my Bad Moons are off to a good start!

Scav-mek

Scav-mek

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts
Hey guyz, of course, as you can see, I'm a new git to this forum, but not to 40K or the sheer Orky joy of cobbling a vehicle together from whatever I can find layin' around and/or on sale. I don't have a lot of money, but I do manage to get things done, and would like to be inspired by the Mek's Garage 9which will likely be my home on this site), and maybe show some Orky stuff of my own. :cheers

BadDokBurdsnik

BadDokBurdsnik

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
  • Army Name:Nazdregs Boys´
Hey guys, i play Bad Moon orks, ruled over by Nazdreg ofcourse. See you all on the forums!

DeathJester

DeathJester

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
Hi all I'm new to this game and new to Orks any and all help would be great :biggrin :thumbs :thumbs

Marschall

Marschall

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
Hi all :) I´ve been a longtime stalker on this board, mainly the painting section where I love to look at all the finished models. I have been collecting Orks for a few years and is an avid old school painter (no washes, just layer after layer of ever brighter paint). Unfortunately I don´t game that much, mostly for a lack of space and lgs, so that´s why I´ll rebuild our garage this summer, and make the coolest gaming room evah! I´ll probably be posting a lot in the finished model section, and try not to be too surprised when you see the skin colour of my ork´s :/ They´ve taken the "red wunz go fasta" to a whole new level :biggrin

auskit

auskit

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
Hey guys i've lurked this board for god knows how long, now it's time to join up with 6th edition around the corner. I'm thinking of taking a Blood Axe list with Snik and Zaggy at 1500, which will be all sorts of Orky fun to play, model and paint, which is what i reckon this hobby is all about