Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fighta Bomma

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Dakkagor Grimskraga Gitburna

Dakkagor Grimskraga Gitburna

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 37 posts
  • Army Name:Dakkagors Warhorde
That looks simply awesome! Well done mate, its got loads of dakka!

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
Dude, that convershun is friggin' awesome :eek And a sweet paintjob to finish her off :yes The only thing I'd add is dogfight-damages
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

ThorDUDE

ThorDUDE

Stormboy Nob

• Speed Freaks
  • 3,663 posts
  • Army Name:Gogripps Raiderz
Im so glad that didn't come from my bitsbox:P REally frikking awesome, the paintjob rocks, and even the inside of the cabin is awesome! jobs a gud wun!!! :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :
A genuinly profound and witty signature

TheSnake

TheSnake

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,337 posts
/sound of someone picking is jaw on the floor Don't know what to say. I'm in love :love :love :love :love

Stonebreaker

Stonebreaker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 446 posts
Awesome. Great conversion with an equally awesome paint job. Love the color scheme.
- Stonebreaker

Nose

Nose

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 429 posts
  • Army Name:Deathskulls
HOLY GORK N MORK!!! That is awsome!!! Nice paint job there can't complain there but again there is one nick piking sorry :blush , the theeth on the ork seems to be leeving out to much brown, but then again you said your not finished and also uinless you like that dirty teeth look.. Jobs a Gork and Mork one(good 'un) :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs Nose :cheers
There is only one PROPA color and that color is red....eummm I mean BLUE!!!

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,336 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
Awesome job brother. I love it. Big, bulky, Orky, and propa. Just like an Ork bomma should be. Jobs a gud un. :thumbs I used a cat toy to make my ball turret on my bomma. I'll have to dig up some pictures and post them again for you boyz to get a look at. WAAAGH! da deff squadron
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

BigmekGrotstomppa

BigmekGrotstomppa

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 59 posts
  • Army Name:NOS Boyz
It is really impressive now that it is painted. You can see all the hard work and effort that went in to it. :cheers

WarbossKurgan

WarbossKurgan

Flash Git

• Blood Axez
  • 1,034 posts
  • Army Name:Da Fifty Fiff Bad Redz Brigade
This is kind of embarrasing. :blush Any one know where I can find the rules for Fighta Bommas? I assumed they were in one of the Imperial Armour hardbacks but I couldn't find 'em! :search
Warboss Kurgan Ironhead
and
Da Fifty Fiff Bad Redz Brigade

Gorbag da big one

Gorbag da big one

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 49 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Gorbag!!!!
The rules for Fighta-Bommers is in Imperial Armour II, on page 36 and 37. Btw, your Bommer is looking great, I love the driver :love
'ere we go!

Taucity

Taucity

Explosive Kranium

• Speed Freaks
  • 613 posts
  • Army Name:Da Bitzkrieg
If you don't have it , take my Msn Id , i will help you with this rulz... ;) Loving it , painted , bitzed , waiting it to kill ! :love :love
- Sports The War ! -
- The final swing is not a drill , it's how many people i can kill.-

Don't Forget, Kids...
The More Posts You Have,
The Bigger Your Penis Is.

Snikkbad Grimskragga

Snikkbad Grimskragga

telescoping arm

• Freebooterz
  • 508 posts
  • Army Name:Snikkbad's Horde
*Looks at pics, then looks at his own Bommer that he's working on." Jerk, it looks great :thumbs.
Snikkbad "Muffin-Killer" Grimskragga

"Waita minute, statue o'Mork... DAT WUZ OUR PLANUT!!!! YA CRAZY GITZ YA BLEW IT UP!!!"

Sneeky Git

Sneeky Git

Dah Cheef uv Speshul Ops

• Nobz
  • 6,082 posts
  • Army Name:Feeldmarshell Bosnik's Sneeky Speshul Forciz
Great work, Kur Gan :thumbs You used an insane amount of bitz to scratchbuild a fantastic model. And if even got a proppa, sneeky camo paintjob :P You could also VDR your bomma. As far as I know the VDR are available for download form the GW webiste and include the flyer rules.
Red Sands' sniperz on patrol

1. Read da rules of the board. They can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=18570 If there is something that you don't understand, ask on this post or PM a member of the HQ.

2. Read what each forum is used for. This can be found here: http://www.the-waaag...p?showtopic=139

Scarpia

Scarpia

No Gud Lootin' Git!

• Deathskullz
  • 5,709 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Bobz Killa Konvitkz
I'm a bit chagrinned I missed this thread! :blush

Nice stuff. Your bitz list alone made ol' gooba get antsy. ;)

The model has the right combination of strength, speed, and firepower that every ork rig should. I've gone through the pains of making a fighta-bomma from skratch, so I know the effort you've put forward here. :cheers

The fact that you were able to make so many parts out of other models, well, that's just propa! :thumbs
meh.