Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hellboy ork

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

This was my second choice for the Movie-ork 2017 competition. Now, since I want a Hellboy ork, I'm making one anyways, so there!

mfHaUlZ.jpg

QFSV4eI.jpg

Microarts ancient longcoat body (again), GW head and arms, Zinge "big mutant" gun. In the last picture is the base, so he'll be moodily prowling thru' some khorneate temple looking for things to stomp, preferably things with lots of tentacles and fangs.

So far so good, I'm having some trouble with the right hand of doom. I tried to sculpt it but it was no good, I'll try to build one from sprue & plasticard next.

*8.7.2017 edited to show the pics again*

• Sproston Green, DocNuK, Orkimedez and 4 others like this
Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,558 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd

"I'm not a very good shot, but the Samaritan here fires really big bullets." It doesn't get much more orky than that.

It seems there a right hand powerfist in the vanguard veteran Beakie sprue. Its too bad all the beakie dread powerfists are left hands. I bet that would work.

"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

Beakie powerfist, now that's an idea! The size might be just about right. I think I might have some terminator fists, or maybe a lightning claw-fist with the blades cut off.

• Zagursnik likes this

PeaceCraft

PeaceCraft

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 819 posts
  • Army Name:Da KogDeff Broozaz

sweet! great sculpting on the likeness! i find it very hard to get those small details on the face to look like a character
the jacket also looks spot on!

armored walker

armored walker

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 434 posts

So can everybody see the pics again?

The termy lightningclaws I had were way too long, so I scratchbuilt a hand and primed the model, then cut the hand off again - it was too weedy. Won't bother you with pics, 'cause there are none. Righthanded beakie powerfists woud have been about right, but it's not the right hand of doom...

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wartrukk Gunner

• Boyz
  • 1,686 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Yup, looks like Imgur's playing ball :thumbs