Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da New Orky Modelz Rumourz and Realz Thread

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Paranoid

• Boyz
  • 2,117 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Thanks for the link, those look zoggin 'tastik & they're getting some of my money  :thumbs  (as long as they have payment options other than credit card :bang ).

Black-Tooth

Black-Tooth

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 416 posts
  • Army Name:Black-Tooth Grin Clan

'Ere ya go!

attachment.php?attachmentid=195125&d=140

attachment.php?attachmentid=195126&d=140

• alien027 likes this
Black-Tooth Grin

alien027

alien027

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 192 posts
  • Army Name:Green skin

This is a very good news.

Guest_Teek_*

Guest_Teek_*
  • Guests

Wonderful news! I'm very interested in a mek with shoulder mounted gubbins, that looks fantastic.

Though I have to say, if that photo of Nazgrek is an actual GW publicity shot, that is one of the sloppiest paintjobs they've chosen to publish in a long time. Check out the green brushmarks on the upper arm armor plates! Couple that with the typos in this weeks WDWeekly, I'm starting to wonder why GW's QC is slipping.

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,147 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!

:search Maybe it's just me, but the bonces of those MANz look to be out proportion to the bodies. :?

• phattonythedon likes this
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Black-Tooth

Black-Tooth

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 416 posts
  • Army Name:Black-Tooth Grin Clan

:search Maybe it's just me, but the bonces of those MANz look to be out proportion to the bodies. :?

I'll agree the helmeted heads certainly do. I've never really been a fan of the plastic nob heads. They're too flat and angular and lack any menace. The old metal ones were some of the best of heads I've ever seen.  :love

Black-Tooth Grin

TaRok

TaRok

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
Those Manz look ded 'ard to me, and the mek is what I've been hoping would come out for years!

Warlord Wurld-Gutta

Warlord Wurld-Gutta

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
  • Army Name:Wurld-Gutta's Goff Gits

Those look sharp! A bit uniform for me but I can add some Goff bits and such!

I hate to be th eone but I just saw a post where these were going to be $60 for three. Ouch!

Anyone know if the new Codex supports any rules for such a costly small unit?

Big Mek Irongob

Big Mek Irongob

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 120 posts
  • Army Name:Da iron tide

Tommorows the big day!! but look at the legendary items that got spoiled on BOLS

The choppa sounds awsome, and every item seems to have no drawbacks

mexicanork-02.jpg

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 5,014 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

Look at what Dim spotted* on Page 71 of his Ghaz' Waaagh Supplement:

Grokkygrokk_zps2cced1a9.png

That is the fabled Warboss Grukk model. I must say, it's a pretty badass looking Warboss model. Who's betting he's in that rumoured starter set and getting a Datasheet in a White Dwarf...

*What was pointed out to Dim by some more eagle-eyed Ork players...

BigMek

BigMek

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 712 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Tankchewa

Have hoped for a non-PK armed warboss for a change, but on the other hand, can always convert that one!

A Proper Warboss kit would be nice though.

• Modhail likes this
I like to loot it loot it

The rulebook also doesn't say anything about beating people like this with their own army case. So, technically...

Nozeminer - In the "best cheat ever" thread.

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Paranoid

• Boyz
  • 2,117 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Looks better than (but more than vaguely reminiscent of) the old AoBR boss, nice squig   :thumbs

Modhail

Modhail

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 67 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Nazblitz, led by Morgrub Nazblitz, da Flash Dregga

Oh, absolutely... I've always been envious of the beakie Commander box, or the Fantasy Orc Warboss box.

Loving the squig as well. GW should really just do a box with only Grot assistants (orderlies, ammo grots and tekkies) and squigs on the sprues. I'd be all over that.

Lookit me! I gots me a blog....

Big_Mek_Boomsprocket

Big_Mek_Boomsprocket

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 135 posts
  • Army Name:Big Mek Boomsprocket's redpants reaverz

Oh, absolutely... I've always been envious of the beakie Commander box, or the Fantasy Orc Warboss box.

Loving the squig as well. GW should really just do a box with only Grot assistants (orderlies, ammo grots and tekkies) and squigs on the sprues. I'd be all over tha

Have hoped for a non-PK armed warboss for a change, but on the other hand, can always convert that one!

You could always use nob bits plus fantasy warboss...

Orks is made fer fightin and gettin shot up before dey gets ter klose kombat... :crybaby

-Big Mek Boomsprocket

Fight the prices, sign this petition: https://www.change.o...tures/u/8516714

darkmark

darkmark

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts

There's mention of The Red Waagh! info coming this Saturday, so maybe there'll be some extra models released with it. Just maybe, mind. 

Edit: seems The Red Waagh! is a supplement for Orks, and there's a MekMob that includes the new big fella and other stuff with a nice cash saving. Something like the beakie set with termy Captain.

Shallow

Shallow

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts

There's a WD cover floating around which presumably no-one has posted because it only has Space Wolves on it, however it says "New Space Wolves vs Orks boxed set".

It appears to be part of the Sanctus Reach stuff so it's not clear if this is the 7th Edition starter, a special box set for the new campaign book series, or both.

Either way, chances are that this is where the Grukk model will end up. I hope you wanted a bunch of hairy beakie models too.

(Hopefully a new era of cheap boyz on ebay is about to begin)

• warhead01 likes this

Dakka Masta Grugg

Dakka Masta Grugg

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts

http://imgur.com/KoMCf9U,D0hK9pl#0

darkmark

darkmark

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts

Hopefully a new era of cheap boyz on ebay is about to begin

Nope. but if you can split a box with some one: you'll get a decent deal on the models offered.

Shallow

Shallow

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 31 posts

It seems like this starter is just following the new GW tactic of shoving a load of existing models in a box with one or two new ones you can't otherwise get, e.g. the big beakie box that has a load of existing kits plus one new terminator captain, or the chaplain model that comes with a command squad plus razorback tax.

There is also a rumour that this is a limited edition box, i.e. it's not the permanent starter set for 7th edition. Whether that means Grukk and the hairy guy become available separately afterwards is unclear, but we know GW is quite happy to bung out limited editions of a few thousand and then junk the moulds...

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 5,014 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

Well Grukk is just a slightly tweaked Black Reach Warboss anyway, so it's not like it's much of a loss if it's just available in a limited edition box. Losing the Black Reach Deffkoptas was a bigger deal, really.

• Badfang Brassaxe likes this