Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to the new Dawn of War sub-forum

1 reply to this topic

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,164 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)
Dawn of War remains popular amongst many members, and the recent release of Soulstorm has given us new skumgrots to krump, in the shape of the nuns with guns and the dark panzees (actually I think the nuns are pretty cool, but don't tell da uvva Nobz). The Orks as depicted in DoW have also had a big influence on the way they've been presented in the new codex, so anyone who hasn't tried them might find they help give more flavour to the fluff and models. This forum is for discussing all things DoW-related, such as tactics and unit comparisons, and for lining up games against other members. As with all the rest of the forums, however, please keep it Orky. Any suggestions for added features for this forum will be gratefully received.

Da Management

Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

Gazkull Thraka

Gazkull Thraka

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
  • Army Name:Badrukkz boyz
ya can count on me not ta tell em boss OddBallz i'z gonna keep mi trap shut dem nunz iz good shootin n mi canibal waaagh think dey taste good!!! cheers :cheers and thanks :thumbs Gazkull Thraka
[Sig snipped by the HQ - less sig, more punctuation]

Reply to this topic