Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AoS 2E rules pamphlet found online.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

warhead01

warhead01

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,424 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Gor-Gak !

I played my first game of AoS E2 on Friday. Wow. Beast claw raiders are tough as nails! 
We made a few mistakes but neither of us played overly competitively so it was a good time. I like the way command abilities work now I had 1 battalion and my other units so I was earning 2 CP's a turn which was interesting. It was very useful to make 2 units immune to battle shock on the same turn as well as buff those two units with the Big Bosses combat boost. (Exploding 6's.) We played Objectives incorrectly but now we know. I went first and was earning mor points for two turns but in the last two turn my opponent took all the objective and his score was more than double my own. It all happened so fast! 
Really enjoyed playing AoS again.

Kick me! to see da blog! WWWAAAAAAUGH!!!

Takein' yer place at da top uv da Heap!