Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Base choice for vehicles?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,545 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Yeah, it looks similar to mine, only mod it's had since I built it was a turret swap when the warbosses got bigger - the brazing rod goes full width from outer wheel hub to outer wheel hub, theres a bit of movement in the rear axle where one of the swing arms has come loose but it ain't falling apart yet

IMG-2617.jpg

• Goreshrek, Orkimedez and Mik McMok the Mek like this

Garslag

Garslag

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,072 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
Ooh, you've got the armoured top one! You don't see too many of them in the wild. Were they sold as a separate kit, or what? My wun of these came from ebay years after the fact, so I have never seen the kit.
"Parry the 6!"

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,545 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Nah, I think the armoured top is something I bodged onto it - the vision slits are definitely Milliput and I think the top and sides are Milliput'd balsa wood from memory, the top hatch looks like it came from a 35th scale Yank APC kit. Original turret was off a 35th scale Saladin armoured car with a boy sized warboss in it - the scratched turret was made of bent tin and Milliput when da nobs got bigga.