Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Mangler Squig Ideas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Warmong3r
Got any ideas on how to make a model. They sound pretty powerful and a good warboss always has some squigs up his sleeve :lol

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
The ones that I have seen that impress me the most are conversions from the older cold ones, those dark elf mounts. Their scales are similar to a bigger squig, so that works well. You have to cut down the whole front of the cold one and make a big face and mouth. I did a google image search, you should be able to find some good pics that way.

Mekboy Wee Dakka

Mekboy Wee Dakka

Flash Git

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,065 posts
It's not the size of your dakka, it's wot you do with it.

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
There is also a place on ebay that has a great model for a mangler squig based off the squig rider from warhammer online. I thought about getting it, but decided not to and I'm going to go with a razodon and salamander being herded along by forest gobbos as my manglers.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
I've been thinking about using the shelob model for my spider cult army, but that's very specific :L
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

paintbrush 2010 kill count: