Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Im working on a GM file for battlescribe

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Wurrkop

Wurrkop

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 177 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Wurrkop!

Hey all!

This is my first try at this and im making it simple with the idea that this file will help keep track of the stuff you would otherwise be writing down on your mob roster, the exception being notes you need to make during games since that seems clunkier than just making a few scribbles on paper and updating the roster in the post game.

This file has no validations for composition or equipment and no item stats or rules starting out, i might add it in later if i figure out how but more content such as the Digganob factions are a higher priority.

EDIT: Ive got prett much all of the base game and digganob in it now, been plugging in stats and rules as well.

Shout out to 3vil Tom and Jonskichov for their Necromunda data file, i looked at it to figure out how i should go about putting my file together.

Id very much like to hear from anyone that tried the file :)

https://dl.dropboxus...kaRep/index.bsi

Edited by Wurrkop, 05 August 2016 - 12:56 PM.

"Um, Boss?"
"Yer? Worrizit?"
"Itīs me arm, boss. I fink i īurt it."
"Woddyer mean? Yoo fink yoo īurt it?"
"Well i canīt tell fer sure, boss, īcos i canīt find it."