Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chaos Orc Warboss and Black Reach Warboss

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dam13n

Dam13n

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
Chaos Orc Warboss:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This guy began as a mix of the plastic orc warboss and some black orc bitz, a lot of carving and GS later and he's ready to Waaagh...

Black Reach Warboss:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a painting exercise, but a lot of fun none-the-less...

Hope you guys like...

Comments/Critique Welcome.

Worboss Skrewakka

Worboss Skrewakka

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 208 posts
  • Army Name:orks
Fantastic banner man, I love the use of "no shirt ness" on him, well done, skin is epic, my only.. ONLY gripe, would be that the chains arn't very... orcy. I mean, it looks great. It just seems to me like it's more of a chaos warrior thing. You don't see many orcs with chains.. more chaos.. just my thoughts. over all well done.. and GET THAT ROUNDY OUTA HERE! :D
My record wif da boyz

W/L/T
5/0/2

uummm....waagh?

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
They both came out great! Very nice paintjobs, and detailed well to boot. The chaos orc is a nice conversion and has some good movement to him.

orkdom

orkdom

Flash Git

• Deathskullz
  • 1,065 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krimzun Feendzz
These are wonderful. Can I ask for a little overview regarding the construction of the Chaos Banner Orc? :cheers

The Universe is Orkdom.

QUOTE (Ork Codex 4th Edition)
Gork and Mork are divine powerhouses, deities so strong they are never truly defeated. They simply shrug off the attacks of other gods with a raucous laugh. Gork grins, bearing his long teeth, and lands a mighty blow on his adversary's head with a spiked club the size of a comet. Mork, the master of cunning, waits until his foe isn't looking before clobbering him with a low blow.

Dam13n

Dam13n

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
First off, thanks for the comments. Orkdom - ok parts are plastic Orc warboss legs and wolf hide torso, plastic black Orc head, axe arm, axe, banner arm and banner, and Finally the chaos lord chains, the short chain with a skull on it I can't remember where it came from. Assembly - both legs were cut at the knees and repositioned with lengths of paperclip, the axe head and upper haft was pinned to the lower half and arm. Next the torso was glued to the legs. Sculpting stage 1 - musculature, the entire torso was resculpted with green stuff. Sculpting stage 2 - armour, the basic shape of the armour was sculpted with green stuff, some edges were then sharpened with Milliput. During this stage the chains were added just before the groin armour was sculpted. The head was then glued in place and the arms were pinned to the torso. Sculpting stage 3 - upper arms using green stuff. Sculpting stage 4 - finishing touches including some extra fur on The wolf pelt and I extended the back of the left shoulder armour. Finally I added the little khorne icon on the necklace and made an imprinted khorne icon on the beastman head. The model was painted on a pin then attached to the pre-painted base. Hope that's a good enough description of the basic steps.

orkdom

orkdom

Flash Git

• Deathskullz
  • 1,065 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krimzun Feendzz
Haha, thanks! That's an excellent description of the basic steps. Considerably more than I was thinking of, actually! :D :cheers

The Universe is Orkdom.

QUOTE (Ork Codex 4th Edition)
Gork and Mork are divine powerhouses, deities so strong they are never truly defeated. They simply shrug off the attacks of other gods with a raucous laugh. Gork grins, bearing his long teeth, and lands a mighty blow on his adversary's head with a spiked club the size of a comet. Mork, the master of cunning, waits until his foe isn't looking before clobbering him with a low blow.