Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waaagh Da elfbashers!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xzantrax

xzantrax

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 224 posts
Since the Blood Bowl forum is as dead as a Dodo, I cross-post my bloodbowl team here too.

If the Powers at be frown upon this, please kill the tread in the blood bowl forum.

Black orcs are made from ork nobs, linemen from ork boyz.
Blitzers from black orc torsos with 40k boyz legs.
Thrower from the loota mekboy.
They are WIP atm, boots are not begun, the skin will get a second wash of badab.

Four blitzers, four black orcs, a thrower, and a gaggle of linemen are done to this point.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Unfortunatley the contrast turned out to be a bit off, and I am not able to fix it in post processing a the moment.

But yeah, the Erennengrad Elfbashers are on the way to the field!
Remember the golden rule of engineering: measure once, cut twice, grind to fit.

Andrew the Eternal

Andrew the Eternal

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,894 posts
  • Army Name:Da Great 'Orde uv Nazgor Goldteef
I do not collect Bloodbowl, so take the following advice with a grain of salt: The Nob and Black Orc conversions look very, very good, although only two of them look like their poses couldn't just be copied over from the original models. The left Nob arm in particular is in the exact same place it would be as a Big Choppa Nob. The Ork Boy conversions to linemen just don't pop to me. Your paint job could certainly rectify this, but the models themselves are underwhelming.
QUOTE (GrimTeef @ Oct 12 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orks even make more interesting corpses than Imperials. We're just that good.
You're smiling. When you smile, civilizations die.