Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who's in Da Waaagh! ? Roster sign-up

77 replies to this topic

GrimTeef

GrimTeef

Da Big Red Cybork Cyboss

• Bosses
  • 2,225 posts
EDITED Sep. 15th

This thread is a small Roster thread, a way so we can identify how many members we have, and what class you will be primarily bringing to the table.

Make one post in this thread only, please, and I'll compile the list of future members in this topmost post.

This thread is like signing a paper stating that you indeed have at least made plans to purchase and play WAR, and that you do have interest in being in Da Waaagh! guild, and following the Guild Charter Rules (see here: Da Waaagh! Guild Charter.)

Make yourself known!

Name: Wurrblitz
Primary class: Shaman

Da Waaagh! Roster (TOTAL 34 Guild Members so far)

Black Orcs (20) - Hakbash, waaaghboss, Lady Lu, rakados, Goregob, Rabtar, Blakkreaper, Grimzag, weird al, Grimek, Roadrippa, Bigshootaboy, Gorgash, Keldow, Crunchy11B, Dokta Orkenstein, Zogmor, Dethskullz, Currawong, Soopa man

Squig Herders (6) - Rhovan, Thork, Weirdboy Voldemork, Grimgob, Zsouless, Roadrippa

Shaman (4) - GrimTeef, Vagdoth, Frothy Doom, nkelsch

Undecided (4) - Kodek, CannibalBob, Kludgnok, Morded

Da Uvva Ladz (non-greenskin members) (3) - Nalano(DoK), Seretur(DoK), Chrost(CC)

(nice to see we've added a couple more shamans and herders!)

waaaghboss

waaaghboss

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 226 posts
  • Army Name:Gor Kop'z 'ordz a Stompin'
I'm down for some WAAAGH action. Collectors edition preordered and hopefully good to go. Name: Gorkop or something like that... Class: Blackorc EDIT: If we need more shaman I'm not opposed to playing one. I rather enjoyed being a battle healer with my short lived career as a shaman in WOW. I know it's not the same, but it's probaly same-ish. Seems as though there are gonna be plenty of meat shields on the field as is.

Kodek

Kodek

Flash Git

• Freebooterz
  • 1,142 posts
  • Army Name:No army at present...
Yeah, I'm in for sure - preordered the CE. Name: Kodek Primary Class: Undecided

Rhovan

Rhovan

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 159 posts
Pre-ordered and waiting for the 15th to see what this open beta is on about. Name: Rhovan Class: Squigherder Then eventually a Black Orc, and eventually a ::cough::warrior priest::cough::
Change: It sends a good message to the children.
Jesus is my friend, but he still wont lend me money.
Orks! Kunversions! Horrible Axe Wounds!
Guard PLog!

hakbash

hakbash

WAAAGH da...

• Nobz
  • 6,348 posts
  • Army Name:Hakbash's Goff tribe, da Iron Gobs
I'll be playing for sure. I'll be da only proppa character race/class in the game. HAKBASH da Black Orc. WAAAGH! da krumpin and stompin
"If yer aint green, black wearin, check luvin, ded ard, smack talkin, PK hackin, choppa swingin, killa kan stompin, slug pistol shootin, skar covered, grot kickin, dread bashin, skumgrod krumpin, close combat machines den yer aint proppa." - Hakbash

WAAAGH! Da...

Warlord Hakbash

Lady Lu

Lady Lu

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 318 posts
  • Army Name:Morguk's Freebootaz
Edited cause I mixed stuff up again. I preordered this a while ago and pllied for the beta already. Most likely to be a black orc character. Lu, Black Orc. (for this guild, anyway, probably)
"Your stuff belongs to me,
my stuff belongs to me too.
That's the spirit of sharing."

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
I am in my name will shortly come I just got accepted in closed beta pretty sweet. Edit: I will be a Black Ork -Rakados

Goregob

Goregob

Tankbusta Boy

• Speed Freaks
  • 442 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Goregob
Well I'm in, said that right at the begining :P not sure when though, as I am moving to the otherside of the world soon, even so: Name will be: Skargut and will be: Black Ork will probably have a squig herder too, but i'll start with the most proppa ork first! ;)
Thanks for reading my post.

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
I'm in. Mite just be startin a bit later den da rest of ya. Ize gonna be RABTAR a black Ork.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

Blakkreaper

Blakkreaper

Da Ladz Wrangler

• Freebooterz
  • 2,395 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Grimgull
I'll be in it, possibaly not from the word go, but soon after if all goes to plan. Name: Blakkreaper, Blakk reepa, or something on that theme. Class: Black Orc Also, just pointing out, there'll be a lot of black orcs, especialy now the choppa has been dropped for launch.

Cheerz to Thork for the Great Avvy.
Let's gross our fingers and sacraface pot Blood Red to Bitz God... [Morhgoz]
I oppose RAW evil; or, more importantly; The Dice Gods oppose RAW evil. [Andrew the Eternal's proppa hiaku]

"Giving Krooza an idea, now prooven to be just as bad as saying 'Go on Dim, rant away!" [Dim Reepa]
"We don't have a Battle Tank. We have a glorified transport that eats people." "like a surgical sledgehammer." [GrogDaTyrant]

Warboss Grimzag

Warboss Grimzag

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 15 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Grimzag
I'm in, when the Beta finishes downloading anyway... Name: Grimzag (with any luck) Class: Black Orc

rakados

rakados

Parasite Huntin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 81 posts
Can we get a server we decide on?

weird al orkavic

weird al orkavic

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 248 posts
  • Army Name:da metal eads
as soon as the game is out and I have a usable gaming computer again I ill definitely be in. NAME: thunda-pants CLASS:black ork.
"team work is essential. it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at." 'umies field manual; page 157, chapter 7
"I am here to kill the heretic and traitor, Bob the puppy kicker" Unnamed Inquisitor
"a ork walkz out of a bar...OI! Ztop wit ya laughin', it kould 'appen..."Unnamed ork boy

Thork

Thork

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 183 posts
I've got my copy pre-ordered, and I very much plan to turn my blood Green within the weeks after it arrives. I WAS planning on playing a Choppa, but now that thats no longer an option, here's my new decided Details: Name: (In progress) Class: Squig Herder. If I cant stick several large blades into my enemy, I may as well sick something on them with teeth the size of large blades.
Believe it or not, my Avatar is a heavily Orkified version of my face. PM me with details and a picture to work off of if you want one done of you.

Weirdboy Voldemork

Weirdboy Voldemork

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaaaaaagh!!! 'Eadsmaha
As soon as I get the game I'll be playing it. Name: Da Elfbita Class: Squigherder

Warboss Grimek

Warboss Grimek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,284 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaagh Grimmo, till I come up with something original...
I'll be in as soon as I get access, but I'm not totally sure whether pre-ordering from amazon is gonna get me an invite to closed/open beta or not... Once I'm in though, I'll probably be a black orc, eventually start messing with a squig herder, and somewhere down the line as a shaman as well. But for now, put me in for a black orc

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,303 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
For any of those who are currently in the closed beta, there is now a "Da Waaagh" guild up and running on the "Barak Varr" server. Everyone is welcome to join. Just log on and look for "Skabnoze" (me) who is the current guild-leader. I can also be found on the character "Rotgutt" depending upon what I feel like playing. If I am not online then just post your name somewhere or send me a PM with your character name so that I can add it to my friends-list and keep an eye out for when we are on at the same time and I can get an invite out.
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

waaaghboss

waaaghboss

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 226 posts
  • Army Name:Gor Kop'z 'ordz a Stompin'
I have 2 characters on that server, Gorkop and Zogit.

weird al orkavic

weird al orkavic

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 248 posts
  • Army Name:da metal eads
just need to point out that it might take me a while to get WAR. gotta get a new gaming computer and save up some cash.
"team work is essential. it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at." 'umies field manual; page 157, chapter 7
"I am here to kill the heretic and traitor, Bob the puppy kicker" Unnamed Inquisitor
"a ork walkz out of a bar...OI! Ztop wit ya laughin', it kould 'appen..."Unnamed ork boy

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,303 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade
I have spent many months now hardcore testing the Black Orc and providing feedback to help push him into the awesome class that he now is. The Black Orc is pretty much as solid of a class as you can get, and while the Choppa was pulled from the game for an indefinite length of time, I think people are going to be very surprised and really enjoy all the Black Orc has to offer. "Ded 'ard" does not go far enough to describe the awesomeness that is the Black Orc. Currently I am working on extensively testing the Squig Herder and providing feedback for him since the class still needs some love - although visually and conceptually the class is one of the best in the game. The game-play needs a bit of work, but all the elements are there to make this class amazing. However, despite the issues I am having a grand time playing as the Squig Herder. I plan on playing both, although I don't know which will be my main (or if I even have a main). I plan to use these names (if people don't take them before I can): Rotgut - Black Orc Skabnoze - Squig Herder
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Reply to this topic