Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

latest WIP Lootas Burnas ect

- - - - - Lootas Burnas Stormboyz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,358 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads

I went to the nearest hobby shop the other day to buy some paints for my repainting threat for April: My Stormboyz, but all the colours i wanted were sold out. It's a small shop and they were clearing out their Games Workshop stuff at 15% off, so I bought a box of Lootas/Burna Boyz instead. You can never have enough lootas after all.

Having a closer look at the sprues, I realised that with the help of some spare Boyz, I could make the following:

1 Big Shoota Mek with Ammo Runt in backpac

1 Tankbusta

1 Mek with Kustom Mega Blasta

4 Burna Boyz

and 4 Lootas

plus my original plan of 5 stormboyz that I have now stripped and am nearly ready for priming.

(I'll have to use what paints I already have so most of them will be DeffSkulls blue). I'll hold off on painting until after tomorrow so I can put them in the April Threat.

Here they are so far.

april%201_zpszg1qn2si.jpgapril%203_zpsnjqaxrp7.jpgapril4_zpsyxyxydel.jpgapril5_zpsqdwakmdz.jpgapril%202_zpsoqi58xku.jpg

• chaoshead87 likes this

When all else fails Panic
If that doesn't work...then you know you're up to your neck in it!

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,358 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads

I'll need to re-base all of them to 32 mm bases (using thin metal washers at €0.08 a piece) and a dollop of no more nails. All but one of the Stormboyz have been done already

When all else fails Panic
If that doesn't work...then you know you're up to your neck in it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lootas, Burnas, Stormboyz