Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Flashgit Warboss

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Warbuggy Driver

• Boyz
  • 1,577 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Guess it's one of the problems with builds like this - they're never really finished, you just run out of bitz to add :lol

• Zagursnik likes this

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,143 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!

I was wondering if ammo runts were gonna be enough for this guy.  :lol  How many runts can one fit on 60mm base? With or without ammo packed wheel barrow? :/

• Zagursnik likes this
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,549 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd

Final assembly

IMG_5310_zpslbpdyoch.jpg

IMG_5316_zpshqjqkaoe.jpg

IMG_5311_zpszg3m8wfr.jpg

IMG_5312_zps3ggeyub3.jpg

IMG_5314_zps19eequf0.jpg

IMG_5315_zpsvwczefyl.jpg

• Mad Grot Docsnik and KillFalcon like this
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Warbuggy Driver

• Boyz
  • 1,577 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

And the winner of this months 'Most onna Mini' comp is  

Zoggin Marvellous :thumbs

• Mad Grot Docsnik likes this

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,750 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

Yeah, we could have a name-that-bit contest with scores running up to a hundred or so. :yes

Love it.

Question... where's the targeter from? Okay so I lose the name-that-bit contest, but I coulda used that bit for my flakka dakka gun... :biggrin

Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,549 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
Question... where's the targeter from? Okay so I lose the name-that-bit contest, but I coulda used that bit for my flakka dakka gun... :biggrin

Its from the blasta jet kit.

Haha, name that part game. What would be really had is that often its not even just a part, there's parts of parts on there.

• Mad Grot Docsnik and Badfang Brassaxe like this
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,750 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

...often its not even just a part, there's parts of parts on there.

I hear ya. To make my sight I used part of a loota gun, one leg of an autogun tripod, the loop antenna from an 'umie backpack, an ork targeter and a hub cab from a sentinel. :lol

Someone mentioned that I always seem to do things the hard way... perhaps they have a point.

• Zagursnik, Badfang Brassaxe, Snarknit Grokguzz and 1 other like this
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 311 posts

I hear ya. To make my sight I used part of a loota gun, one leg of an autogun tripod, the loop antenna from an 'umie backpack, an ork targeter and a hub cab from a sentinel. :lol

Someone mentioned that I always seem to do things the hard way... perhaps they have a point.

Same. My bits box is actually really not that developed. I dont' actually have that many *ork* bits int here (or for that matter, beakie bits, my other army).  So I end up having to cut up parts OF bits in order to make my stuff, supplementing with junk like wires, tubes, etc.  But I think I prefer it this way!  (well..do I?  if I had a good bits box, that'd mean I'd have SO many more options....)

Waaagh_Baron

Waaagh_Baron

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 379 posts
  • Army Name:Kaptain MOREgunnzz Waaaagh

Wow, you sure you didn't make a Ard Boy Warboss? That is an amazing monster of a Warboss.

The Best Custom Track and Wheel can be bought here:

http://stores.ebay.c...Skulls-Industry