Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Month of Mork (March) 2017 Painting Challenge

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Karfang Toofstealer

Karfang Toofstealer

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:Karfang's Krusade
Very nicely done man

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,364 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads

Added to my Klowns I have my Flash Gitz Freebootas, which have now been painted and rebased on larger bases . gitz2_zpspwelqntw.jpggitz1_zpsdraevcre.jpggitz3_zpsfyme9pw1.jpg

• Orkimedez and Karfang Toofstealer like this

When all else fails Panic
If that doesn't work...then you know you're up to your neck in it!

KillFalcon

KillFalcon

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
  • Army Name:'Eavy Metal Thundar
Got distracted, converted up Flaymaster Mawdrym Llansahai, 30k-era Nightlord Apothecary/murder pioneer.
9nF5Ir7.jpg

The shoulder pad with the brass detail is... less obviously terrible in person. I need a worse camera. Still, I got a knife, gun and narthecium converted up without too much effort or obvious failure, just need to work out how to base him and fix the shoulderpad, and he's good to go.

• Mik McMok the Mek likes this

Karfang Toofstealer

Karfang Toofstealer

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
Well the boyz were done awhile ago, here is the mek gun (fully interchangeable as all 4).
20170324_184737_zpsfsyjw7hx.jpg
Burnas are primed and read to go
  • KillFalcon and Mik McMok the Mek like this

Karfang Toofstealer

Karfang Toofstealer

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
After a couple of busy days tinkering away with his pile o scrap the big mek rustled up 8 burnas
20170327_085053_zpsvbqmhawi.jpg
  • Orkimedez likes this

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,364 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads

As my Nob Klowns and Flash Gitz are now complete, and my Savage Ork trukk made,(though not finished painting) I'm currently stripping 5 of my  Stormboyz that need some TLC for April's threat. The rest of my stormboyz are good, but these 5 I bought just before the new codex was released and after reading how the decimated the Stormboyz rules, I didn't do a good job of painting them, so I plan on a strip down and repaint. The Stormboyz unit is a Goff White with black belts and heavy on the checkering theme, but I ran out of decent white and tried some cheap ass white paint instead for the last 5 boyz, which turned out naff to say the least, so I'm going to redo them as Deffskulls instead. Unless I get to the store and buy some new white (it's miles away as I live in the back of beyond)

When all else fails Panic
If that doesn't work...then you know you're up to your neck in it!

Orkimedez

Orkimedez

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 128 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh

Challenge done! (Posted already). But it is still first week so I am going to extend it to:
- paint the base of the FW Squiggorth (has two gretchings and some debris).
- start painting my blood bowl Ork team.

Started strong but had zero time the rest of the month (f@#&ing moving). In the end, I've only managed to apply the primer and done some dry brush. Nothing mayor, so I will be moving this two things to Aprils challange.

Agatheron

Agatheron

Blue Thunda Ace

• Nobz
  • 6,541 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Thunda Speed Freeks

I can paint myself green this month! I actually got myself some new tools and was able to do some of the construction work on the backdrop myself (I had to cut the MDF, and bolt it onto the module). 

Next month is rather ambitious in getting ready for the regional train show that's coming up.

So is anybody else officially Green?

______Agatheron \_______
--Remember, long, uncontrolled bursts,
and indiscriminate target selection.
____________________________/

http://chaplainsbrush.wordpress.com/

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,695 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

I'll try to remember to post pictures, but whilst not green, I've made a tonne of progress. Work is going slow on the brewhouse bash board, but Grot Tanks are mostly built (well, the stock ones. Still need to convert loads of them), the Grot Mega is basically built, just two weapons to magnetize. Some good progress on the battlefortress as well, although I'm getting to details, which is still tricky as I'm making it up as I go along, but the main shape looks okay, albeit that I wimped out and mostly kitbashed rather than using too much plasticard.

Karfang Toofstealer

Karfang Toofstealer

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
I have managed to complete my threat, some pics in this thread but put most in WiP thread to reduce spam
  • Badfang Brassaxe likes this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Warbike Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,533 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

I actually dun one :eek

Mob%20Shot_zpssbpebakn.jpg

Better pix up in my Green 'unz thredd tomorrow with better light but can I have a green please :D

Failed on ultragreen though - Choppaz still stand at 3/4 and 2x1/3 built - have to chuck 'em at next months threat :( but many thanks due to Karfang for generously posting me two sprues of deffgunz to arm them with :thumbs

• Mad Grot Docsnik likes this

victorpofa

victorpofa

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 395 posts
  • Army Name:Da Killy Karrs Speed Freeks

I am shamed.  I somehow forgot to post my threat for the Month of Mork.

Here is my threat and finished pics together.  Color me sickly green for my forgetfulness.

Paint: 3 Obliterators - Done.

Painted%20Obliterators%201.jpg

Painted%20Obliterators%202.jpg

• Mad Grot Docsnik and Mik McMok the Mek like this

The Elder Party
Cthulhu/Nyrlathotep in '20
Why Settle For A Lesser Evil?