Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dread Mob rule question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Moe Dakka

Moe Dakka

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 133 posts

The rule states that each model acts independently after deployment.  Does this count for victory conditions?

Apologies if this has been addressed.

• warhead01 likes this

warhead01

warhead01

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,365 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Gor-Gak !

The rule states that each model acts independently after deployment.  Does this count for victory conditions?

Apologies if this has been addressed.

Yes it would each model being a unit of one after deployment. They could each score their own objectives or give up a kill point for being destroyed. 

• Goreshrek, PhillyT and Moe Dakka like this

Kick me! to see da blog! WWWAAAAAAUGH!!!

Takein' yer place at da top uv da Heap!

Moe Dakka

Moe Dakka

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 133 posts

Has this been faq'd or in the main rules?  I had assumed this was meant in the datasheet, but rereading I'm not so sure. 

Goreshrek

Goreshrek

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 187 posts
  • Army Name:BlooSkullz

It is just a way to keep the number of deployment 'drops' down so you have a chance to go first. Otherwise nobody would take groups of walkers. 

• warhead01 likes this