Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shadow wars?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

skarnir

skarnir

Steel Teef

• Blood Axez
  • 669 posts
  • Army Name:WAAARGH SKARNIR

I know its not true Necromunda but What do folk think about posting in this section of the forum for shadow war Armageddon?

Ideally Shadow war having its own section on the forum would be the best option but I'm just spit balling ideas here.

May the Enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!

Ork Tactics by Laughterofthegods

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50985

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh

I think this is a good venue for it for now. I think renaming the sub-forum Necromunda/Shadow War might be a good thing. I will have a word with the HQ.

• jackdoud, Garslag, skarnir and 1 other like this
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

CannibalBob

CannibalBob

GuildBoss Skabnoze

• Blood Axez
  • 2,303 posts
  • Army Name:Kommandur Dragztor's Skull Krumpin Brigade

This was a good move.  I check this site from time to time, but I stopped playing 40k a couple years ago when the rules got to the point where even playing with people who are fun to game with was more of a chore than a fun past-time.  We simply swapped to other games that everyone found fun.

Anyways, Shadow War (and the 8th ed rumors) have me interested in playing in the 40k universe again and so I came back to see what other people thought about Shadow War and found that nobody seemed to know exactly where to post about it.

Now we have a space so hopefully more people will be interested in discussing it.

• det, Mad Grot Docsnik and Garslag like this
Freebooter Fungus Lager: Only da Finest Fungus!

Boss Badgrub

Boss Badgrub

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
  • Army Name:Da Squigwigz

Shadow War really is what pulled me into the game/hobby aspect of 40k. I've read the background stuff and even the codicies (codexes?) since the beginning of Fourth edition, and have flirted with getting involved since then, but haven't. I like the fact that I don't have to build or buy dozens and dozens of Orks. I can build a small unit and watch it grow as my fighters improve etc. I'm looking forward to getting my Kill Team table ready and playing a few games.

• Mad Grot Docsnik and skarnir like this