Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mr. Potato Head

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Looking good. Have you concidered adding a huge gob plate to that hatch at the front? Would be cool to ve able to lower to gob to reveal the innerdz ;)

Attached Thumbnails

• MrPotStomp.JPG

Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Garglh

Garglh

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 119 posts
  • Army Name:Da Party Krashaz!
I just love it!!! Great work sofar. Those arms are really awesome! Me want more! :thumbs

foxy_grampa

foxy_grampa

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 199 posts
  • Army Name:Goffs
HA its pssible?!!? thats awsome!!!wait until your opponent turns around and shift it so he thinks its moving! :lol
Nobodys perfect
and i am nobody
so theirfor
I AM PERFECT!

foxy_grampa

GreyArea

GreyArea

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 50 posts
  • Army Name:na
LMAO that reminds me so much of the old ArmourCast Warhound titan with it's posable torso and arms. Nice work.

Warboss Antoni

Warboss Antoni

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts
  • Army Name:Squig Eyez Tribe
This idea just gave me a plastigasm. Now I need to head off to get one. I'll post pics when I start working on him. Is the 5.99 mr. potato head the same size as the 9.99? Also, do the Artoo-Potatoo com with the hat and mustache? ( the r2 arms make great stompa legs with a little work )

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
Oh dear Gork, that is FANTASTIC. A posable Tater-Titan. Shame you can't get featured in any official GW literature due to IP laws, because that would make a great GD entry Irondog, especially with your painting.

foxy_grampa

foxy_grampa

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 199 posts
  • Army Name:Goffs
I better get me one of these before they go out of style like 80s hairdoos and lead paint!
Nobodys perfect
and i am nobody
so theirfor
I AM PERFECT!

foxy_grampa

BlackDraen

BlackDraen

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 207 posts
  • Army Name:Warlord Glach's Piratez
This must be the best thread, ever.
Glach Da Grand Loota.

det

det

Phobiak

• Blood Axez
  • 2,215 posts
  • Army Name:Snake Korps
well...let all the big meks make their superb titans, but this kind of thing is soooooo cute!! :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

modelling: my completely completed stuff

gaming: 1850 mech blood axes list updated

fluff: what being blood axes is all about
--------------------
looting other races: tautechmarines (other site thread)

Grubnar

Grubnar

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 166 posts
  • Army Name:Grubnar´s Freebooters

Well gang, I've been working a bit on 'the Tater'. I've got the arms pretty much set. They still need some detailing and some worky bits added, but the structure is pretty much there.
And just so you guys KNOW I'm nuts, the thing is POSEABLE :biggrin
As always C & C aprreciated and welcomed

Words fail to describe how I feel about this. The only one that comes close is; GREAT! :thumbs

One question though, what are you gonna do with the butt, or as it is now, belly hatch?

irondog

irondog

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 164 posts
I've been toying with several ideas for the belly hatch. My first idea was for the belly hatch to be an assault ramp for a squad of boyz to be transported in it. That idea is looking less viable than I originally thought. Firstly, the 'worky bitz' inside the stompa would eat up most of the room, and given the scale of this thing, it would only be able to transport a small squad. Say 5-8 orks at most.

The second idea, and the one I will probabbly go with, is to make it into a gun deck. I'll probably build a large belly kannon into this thing, possibly flanked by a couple of grots on big shootas similar to the 'grot sponsons' on my Looted Russ. I'll either make the hatch hinged or completely removable so you can open it up and see the gun deck detail.

Since the Stompa in the Apocalypse book is rumored to have 4 structure points and carry 20 orks, I'm thinking this guy will be a VDR machine. Ah well, not like Apoc is for tourney or pickup play anyway, so my egular gaming group should be ok with it anyway. Well, depending on how ridiculous I make the gun. :biggrin
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their own turn. And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude. - Uthan the Perverse

My Orks