Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mr. Potato Head

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
Holy crap, i need to find me a mr.potatoe head! Btw, what did you do with the face?
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

George da Ork

George da Ork

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
  • Army Name:Grimbad'z Boyz
Bwahaha! :lol Thats Amazing! I love dis build arready. I'd love to see the face of the first beakie dat gets his Land Raider blown up by a potato!
You want 5 bucks to buy a .99 cent hamburger and wonder why the democrats are in trouble?

Wot?! No more Burgaz?

"In warhammer I think it is more importnant for something to look cool than to be realistic... that's why we got big green space gorillas that are born out of mushrooms, running around the galaxy wielding chainsaws in the first place!"

Bulwark

Bulwark

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 46 posts
Here is my Mr. Stompa Head WIP...

Posted Image

The eyes, mouth and arm are just place holders (obviously).

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts
Lookin Good - lots o rivvits! :D Too bad we don't know what kinds of weapons a stompa will have come Apocalypse - it would make designing the arms easier...

invivos

invivos

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 598 posts
Hehehe, both "stompatoes" look great & seriously cuddly! :D Keep going, boyz!! :yes
Visit my website: IN-VI-VOS conversions Updated 24.06.10!

Clayman

Clayman

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 213 posts
  • Army Name:Unholy Savior
by gork...and i thought i saw everything...'looks around' damn it i know it was here somewhere...

Bulwark

Bulwark

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 46 posts
Sorry for the poor lighting. The modeling is complete and it is ready for paint.
I'm not too keen on the eyes. Suggestions?
Posted Image

Biv

Biv

Frantik

• Freebooterz
  • 2,005 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Bivrok!!
Posted Image
Bulwark
I'd make the "dots" of the eyes out of thin plasticard and add big, orky style eyebrows.
Step 1: Collect orks
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Waaaaaaaaagh!

Captain Destructo

Captain Destructo

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 526 posts
  • Army Name:There isn't one.
Hatches? :?

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
It could use some Orky eyebrows. You could try cutting down the eyes so there shorter. You could make one of the eyes smaller and a square of triangle that mite help it a bit. And it needs a hat.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

invivos

invivos

Explosive Kranium

• Boyz
  • 598 posts
Add some mean eyebrows and maybe turn one eye into a searchlight and the other one into a kannon or zzap gun in a circular mount. I also suggest adding a round hatch to the top of the head and a boy or grot lurking from it.
Visit my website: IN-VI-VOS conversions Updated 24.06.10!

Bellygrub

Bellygrub

Explosive Kranium

• Deathskullz
  • 620 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodtoofs Badmoon Raiders
Does Mr. P still have the butt hatch to store the parts in? If so then just flip him around and you've got the bellygun emplacement.

Da Blue Ork

Da Blue Ork

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 410 posts
  • Army Name:Fish'ead Lootaz, Da Grot Rebellion uv Da Zzap
not to go offtopic... but wont that make it buttgun?:D
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts

Does Mr. P still have the butt hatch to store the parts in? If so then just flip him around and you've got the bellygun emplacement.

Way ahead of ya. ;)

p1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010014.JPG

The arms aren't started yet, and it still needs lots more gubbins and rivvits, but are there any other suggestions??

Mad Grot Docsnik

Mad Grot Docsnik

Head Honcho

• Nobz
  • 3,752 posts
  • Army Name:Thousand Tribes Waaagh
GAH! It actually looks like a respectable stompa with paint on it! Brilliant, burna boy. Kudos to you for pulling it off. Waaagh da Stomptatoes!
Orks -- comic relief in the grim darkness of the far future.

"Unfortunately, there is no way of enforcing a rule that sigs should be genuinely witty or profound." -- Oddballz.

A wise grot knowz da roolz of Da Waaagh and obeyz dem.

Utan

Utan

Steel Hornz

• Boyz
  • 655 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Grin
Won't it be great when Aporkalypse comes out and all these here potato-head stompaz march out across the 40K universe! I think I'll make one out of ARTOO-POTATOO
Dis iz da Waaagh! ooniverse.

Grotfang Warstomp

Grotfang Warstomp

Tankbusta Boy

• Speed Freaks
  • 449 posts
  • Army Name:Da Iron Skullz (see my blog in my signature)
hahahaha I love the frontal butt-gun, a very clever use of the available space! If I had to guess, I think we will be seeing many more of these in the future. Of course, that will be aided by Apoc. coming out, with the stompas and all, but still, these both are very unique!

foxy_grampa

foxy_grampa

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 199 posts
  • Army Name:Goffs
:( you didnt keep the shoelaces. oh well. get as many arms as posible and make em all difeertent lokking, remember, all it has to have to make it shoot, is an ork who believies it can pullin the trigger :)
Nobodys perfect
and i am nobody
so theirfor
I AM PERFECT!

foxy_grampa

MTD

MTD

Snapper Jawz

• Boyz
  • 776 posts
  • Army Name:Black Dags and the Red Blitz
I feel strangely dirty saying this, but this is inspired. It has that right mix of ork tough and ork funny that is so often ellusive. Well done. :cheers
http://mekaniacmachi...s.blogspot.com/

I'm a Nutter. I do commission work. PM me.

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts

:( you didnt keep the shoelaces.

I know, I tried to greenstuff some armor plates on the shoes, and ended up wrecking them.
Luckily, he came with a few pairs of feet, but the others had no laces. :( I wanted to give him some Converse high-tops. ;)