Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mr. Potato Head

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

gazkulll

gazkulll

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 205 posts
  • Army Name:orks

Excellent idea - though you'd have to come up with a clever way to fit the belly gun in. Maybe it could come out of the mouth...

or use the hat as a turret. :biggrin
gazkulll[COLOR=red]

Rabtar

Rabtar

Tatter Stompin

• Goffs
  • 556 posts
  • Army Name:Da Grey Goffz
The belly cannon could be the nose. Then have a big metaly mushtash under it to give it more "Mr. StompaHead" look.
"Violence is not the answer ... but its a DAMN good start."
Unknown
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
Belkar Bitterleaf
"I represent angry gun toting meat eating f--king people!"
Denis Leary

DA GREY GOFFZ

W=95 T=6 L=16

Zarg

Zarg

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
Definatly needa to incorperate something with the bum-hinge.. Maybe loading troops. I'm in full support of this idea, and I'm amazed nobody saw it first. Good thinking XD

OldSkool

OldSkool

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Meanies
Can we get a comp up and running? :D I don't have a dred yet, and I'm now totally motivated to stop by a couple of toyshops on the way home and get a Mista Spud 'ead.. And konvert his floury ass. I totally agree with 'brilliant idea'.
Move along, nothing to see here...

fester

fester

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 409 posts
You are a bad person. Evil evil man. I just told my wife and even she laughed (then rolled her eyes). Time to go to le old toy shoppe.

TheSnake

TheSnake

Stormboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,337 posts
Aaargh! No more Potatoe Head in the house. The Boss (read my wife) said they were booted out of the house a few years ago. :crybaby Will have to loot a kindergarten in the way home tonight :biggrin :dakka A friendly Kontest would be a great idea me think. :thumbs

fester

fester

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 409 posts
The most Potato-est Tater ? Whats taters den precious?! :D

Bulwark

Bulwark

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 46 posts
Well, I went home a "looted" an old Mr. Potato Head last night from the garage. The armor plates are on and I'm working on the rivets. I definately suggest keeping the "bum hatch" in place. It's great for storing those extra parts. The only one we had sitting around was the darth vader potato head. Unfortunately, he does not come with the hat. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Big Mek Guzzlegutt

Big Mek Guzzlegutt

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 107 posts
  • Army Name:?? Freebooters
A Mr. Potato Head Stompa is a brilliant idea, it's a continuation of the original GW concept! You know, the Tater Tot Killer Kans?! Guzz
All opinions submitted are of an individual known as Big Mek Guzzlegutt, and not those of the-Waagh or members.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 28 posts
First off, I think this idea is pure genius.

Second, I was looking at my Optimash Prime potato head, and the feet are pretty damn chunky, with some nice robot like arms that could be of some use.

Optimash Prime

Now to buy another one to loot.....
Spider-pig, Spider-pig, does whatever a Spider-pig does. Can he swing from a web, no he can't, hes a pig.

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts
Yeah, those arms are good - a few plates 'n rivvits and it'll have right proppa arms!

Sharpteef Grimskul

Sharpteef Grimskul

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 11 posts
  • Army Name:Greemskul's Greenadierz
:lol Hehehe. That's genius! Certainly will have to try that... Best of luck in your projekt :cheers

OldSkool

OldSkool

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 308 posts
  • Army Name:Da Blue Meanies
Looks like we're on then! Can a mod suggest wether we can or should all post our work in here, or just use a separate post for each of our respective spuds? - Darce
Move along, nothing to see here...

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts
Hahaha. I love this! Here I thought I'd be locked up in a rubber room for this thread, and instead, we're going to have an army of Mr. Stompa 'eads come Apocalypse! If this is going to be a kontest, I'll work on a few prizes for the winner. (as well as my own potato-head) :)

fester

fester

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 409 posts
Its just so stupild wrong that you just know it will work. Im tempted to get 3 or 4 standard spuds to use as dreads(?), and only give them choppa arms and weapons, then do a soopa-spud :)

irondog

irondog

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 164 posts
Stompa from a Mr. Potato Head? I'm in! Hehe, my daughter has 3-4 different kinds of them laying around. She won't notice if I swipe one. ;)
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their own turn. And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude. - Uthan the Perverse

My Orks

Captain Destructo

Captain Destructo

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 526 posts
  • Army Name:There isn't one.
Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew mega-bash ... :biggrin

AlexTheGolem

AlexTheGolem

Skarboy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,421 posts
  • Army Name:Death skulls
haha, I love that song. Well, lets see some pictures then!
What has happened?!

"And the ships hung in the sky, in the same way that bricks don't." ~ Douglas Adams

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

burna_boy

burna_boy

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 190 posts
Work in progress. This has taken less than an hour so far. It's almost criminal how easy this is. ;) I'd like to find some thinner plastic though, I've had to cut this stupid stuff with a dremel. potato_WIP.JPG

Big Mek Guzzlegutt

Big Mek Guzzlegutt

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 107 posts
  • Army Name:?? Freebooters
Wot a RIOT!! Shoelaces on da feetz of ya Stompa :lol :lol :lol :lol Guzz
All opinions submitted are of an individual known as Big Mek Guzzlegutt, and not those of the-Waagh or members.