Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waaagh Sarnath! (working title :)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,414 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

They are nice forks on the bike but that tyre's a bit thin 'tho the extra gubbinz nailed to the lower forks have done a pretty good job of hiding it, nice job of filling the gap between that engine (be interesting to know if it's even weedier than the ones on the RT bikes) and the wheel with the ammo pack for the dakkagunz too - looking forwards to seeing how it all works out :cheers

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,662 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd
You cant tell the scale from these shots but the bike is only weedy in comparison to the size of the boss. The bike itself is bigger than the standard ones. Well its longer and tapers down in the rear. Once you get to the back its comparable to the standard ones. Perhaps wider though.
  • Badfang Brassaxe likes this
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Wingnutz

Wingnutz

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 121 posts
I too have one of these bikes and have been wondering where to add the gunz.
I like this solution. What's Going on behind the skull totem? Have you used the complete bullet feed behind the forks or did u have to cut it?

Looks good - that bikerboss deserves a decent ride

Sarnath

Sarnath

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
  • Army Name:Orks
W8UV176.jpg
8saGgeC.jpg

Added skulls on the guns, an exhaust pipe with added exhausts and a pole.

Wingnutz - i had to cut it a little because of the angle of the cooling system but i also added som extra plastic around it to get more gluepoints
  • Taeg, Sarnath and Tomas Azmond like this

Tomas Azmond

Tomas Azmond

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
  • Army Name:Kaptin Krumpa's Buccaneers

I used that boss as well, ditched the weedy bike but I might remake it like yours....awesome job!

dc7hzq3-dc5e3990-7301-4e3c-b85e-76b0674a

• Zagursnik likes this

Sarnath

Sarnath

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
  • Army Name:Orks
Haha, that pig though :D
  • Orkimedez likes this

Orkimedez

Orkimedez

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 339 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh

Haha, that pig though :D

Thought the same. Such a nice rider for an...undersized pig. Let's just leave it at that.