Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gorkamorka gubbinz issue

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

skarnir

skarnir

Steel Hornz

• Blood Axez
  • 661 posts
  • Army Name:WAAARGH SKARNIR
Some has offered me a gorka morka gubbinz issue, I dont know exactly what it is and what its worth.
Any idea guys?

May the Enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!

Ork Tactics by Laughterofthegods

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50985

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,803 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun

It's a compendium of White Dwarf and Citadel Journal articles concerning Gorkamorka. None of it is what I'd call strictly necessary, and some of it is a bit suspect. Some of it is fan-rules, some by the White Dwarf writers of the time. I suppose the question of whether you want it depends on whether you want to own all things GoMo. I have a copy of it, but I can't say I've used it too much. I quite like the two Mad Meks articles, Gorkamunda and the Freebootas army lists, but you can locate most of it online.

I prefer having physical copies though, as I'm more likely to read those than some PDF. Still, most of the content is decent, apart from Bladerz, and the Rebel Grot Stuff is probably a bit too overpowered (but we deserve it all anyway coz wez da best).

As to value, I can't remember how much I paid for it. It is pretty rare and sought after. I paid somewhere around £10-25 for it, but I can't remember exactly what I paid for it.

• skarnir likes this

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 442 posts

I bought a copy from GW when it was new and never found much use for the stuff that's unique to it (about 50% of the articles are reprints).

There's a contents list here. The whole thing is available online if you want to take a look inside before buying.