Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

it is a hydrocephalic banana slipping dred

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
  • Army Name:no name - why a name when i never really play
hi, after looking through the bits box i found that. i think it was once a diving helmet from a action man or so. using a fish'ead drone it has a door suddenly, using plastic card it has a bottom. 1_head.jpg part of sentinel legs and some more fish'ead stuff later i had a pair of legz. 1_legz.jpg with the weapon arms of a beakie dreadnaught it looks nearly ready. engine and maybe periscope still missing. 1_total.jpg but compared to a standard kan and even a standard dread it is very large on a base. 0_size.jpg so can i keep it as a very grown killakan oder shall i modify it to a orky dreadnaught replacing the gun mount with a cc-weapon and adding a pair of shootas or rokkits?
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
  • Army Name:Warboss Jreko Face-o's Badmoon Brawlaz
cut down the legs and beef them up and you've got your self a dred.
Naz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my warboss

sign the potition for Damnatus to go on the screen: here

QUOTE (Scarpia @ Jul 25 2007, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, that's my car!

redtopchoppa

redtopchoppa

Vampire Squig

• Boyz
  • 108 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moons
looks good sofar. Though I would have to agree to at least beefing up the legs some.

Waaagh till it hurts then Waaagh some more!!!

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Due to its sized It has to be a Dred. Though Kanz are much more points effective in game ;)
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

SquigglySplootch

SquigglySplootch

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:KraziKillaz
I say dread, but def cut the legs a tad shorter an beef em up.. an how do he see out??? ders da door in his way...

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
Shortened legs would realy help. Now this is a dred we'd all be proud of...

Attached Thumbnails

• Dred.JPG

Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

SquigglySplootch

SquigglySplootch

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:KraziKillaz
dat what im talkin about.. AN he can SEE!!!!

Tepok

Tepok

Skarboy

• Freebooterz
  • 1,447 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Moonz (Pirates)
I think Kr00zA has go it ;) And don't forget to ball mount the Shootas & rokkitz, to enhance the whole 'round' feel of the thing. Tepok

Proppa Unproppa

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
i shortened the legs - more is impossible cause of destroying to much of the fish'ead landing gears. now it is on the same size as a dred tomorrow i add some cables and pipes. also add a vision slit - propably better than a periscope as i first wanted. engine later at coming weekend. btw: compared to my not yet full painted sentikan (look here) it is not to big. 0_size_2.jpg
In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.

Kaptin Krumpa

Kaptin Krumpa

Juicy Squig

• Grotz
  • 61 posts
  • Army Name:Kaptain Krumpa
Lookin' good, Krooza's Photoshop is a good blueprint.
Purveyor of eclectic Ork Kommandos

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
it looks much better but you still need to beef up the legs.
Naz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my warboss

Hey, that's my car!

Captain Destructo

Captain Destructo

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 526 posts
  • Army Name:There isn't one.
It's only a personal preference, but I reckon it could do with an angry eyebrow over the vision slit, and an iron gob. Other than that, this is totally proppa and ready for paint. :thumbs

Nozeminer

Nozeminer

Glorifier of Grotz

• Deathskullz
  • 2,021 posts
  • Army Name:Snotbagz Nozeminerz
Personaly, I'd go with a periscope, or two, instead of a vision slit. I think that might be a bit more Orky. Nice build BTW. :thumbs
Yoo kin pikk yer Warboss an' yoo kin pikk yer noze. But, yoo kant pikk yer Warbossez noze.

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Kromlech for all your Orky goodness.

Nozeminer Studioz

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
i add the missing engine (mad bazza, imho it should have one before painting :biggrin ) 2_engine_2.jpg now it is a kan. but still have to add some stuff to the legs. i tried a version with 2 cc-arms. but i am not sure. i think it is useful when i add two shootas and use it as a dred. please recognize the periscope thing (for you nozeminer) and that the torso is rotatible, 2_variante.jpg

warlord nazdreg

warlord nazdreg

telescoping arm

• Bad Moonz
  • 517 posts
I prefer the periscope and krash's claw looks great.but you should mount guns bellow the ccweapons
Naz.

my warboss

Hey, that's my car!

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
The Krash klaw is a great additon. Two looted arms was too much IMO but the PK make it look proppa orky ;) However... the other arm is looking pretty weedy now. If you have it... the other Krash PK would make this Dred look proppa krumpy ;)
Nuf Said.

Jurgatz

Jurgatz

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 57 posts
  • Army Name:Jurgatz' Ironsides
I love the hull on that thing :thumbs

but I reckon the central engine exhaust could be improved by taking that pipe sticking out the side and rotating and drilling/filing/clipping it so it fits back onto the hull.

there you go.. quick paint job to show what I'm talking about.. the left is where it is now, the right is how it'd look afterwards. :biggrin
Posted Image
More Rivetz?! Ignorant Git. It needz Gubbinz! Gubbinz is where da Majak happenz.

yerrr.. I ain't proppa.

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Penelope the Wonder Pony

Thinks hes NTMBK

• Deathskullz
  • 4,380 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAGH! Blooskull
Okay, that basic engine design is so bloody good I had to loot it for a Killa Kan I'm building. Hope you don't mind! :blush Great work so far. I love that Killa Kan- it reminds me of something from Bioshock.

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
@tuff git: i looted more ideas here than you will ever do. why should i mind? that' this forum is for, or? @jurgatz: done so, thank for finding this. originally i planed a bannerpole at this location, but than i was hit by a lots of inspirations and lost the way. @kr00za: claw is fixed, now i have to strongen the legs - cause it has a big weightproblem at the right :) i will try to make the looted dreadnought arm changeble - or at least the weapon. so it can fielded as kan or dred. so now it's tired and has to rest a little while - homeoffice is waiting :scowl 3_tired.jpg

DocNuK

DocNuK

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 959 posts
found some time to work on it again. the legs are now stronger with some hydraulics etc. and i made a base using a lot of tin scrap to give weight to it 4_legz.jpg and i had a inspiration for the looted weapon arm on the left (the other krash pk is used to the other kan, which i changed while paiting it) 4_total.jpg the weapons (big shootas or bazukkas) are still missing.