Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ork hate?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Garslag

Garslag

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 829 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag

Thanks for all the welcomes. The people I met believed orks ruined the 40k lore and stuff.

This is utterly incomprehensible to me.  How can orks have ruined 40k lore when they were part of that lore from day 1?  Morons - probably beakee players :scowl

"Parry the 6!"

urluck

urluck

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 346 posts

Yes, do tell us more about this baffling position. 

Unobtainium Rivits. my blog and your place for Orks, Transformers, and some other stuff.

Moe Dakka

Moe Dakka

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 133 posts

Dey 'ate us fer our freedumz.

bush-thumbs-up.jpg

• Boss Ardnutz, Garslag and Giganotosaurus like this

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 886 posts
  • Army Name:Dreg Boyz
I'm not even joking. They said our style ruined the look of 40k and stuff. I think they want a pure scifi adventure rather than a fantasy.
  • warhead01 likes this

toaae

toaae

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 120 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH! Tortoof

Tell them to shove it. They are so off-base from what actually is 40k fluff, that they don't have any idea how the Orkz perfectly fit in it. It would be like complaining that Star Wars is ruined because of Jedi, since magic doesn't fit in Sci-Fi. Find people that are fun to play against, not so ignorant that it hurts your enjoyment.

warhead01

warhead01

Stormboy

• Boyz
  • 1,301 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Gor-Gak !

I'm not even joking. They said our style ruined the look of 40k and stuff. I think they want a pure scifi adventure rather than a fantasy.

Then all the elves need to go as well. haha. I guess the Daemons are out as well. What else am I forgetting.  :lol

• Giganotosaurus likes this

Kick me! to see da blog! WWWAAAAAAUGH!!!

Takein' yer place at da top uv da Heap!

StormGuard

StormGuard

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts

They were/are idiots, so I would try and not let it bother you, it may be difficult but just remember that Orks have been around in the 40k fluff since the 1st edtion days, and deserve their place in the game, if they can't accept that, then maybe they should find another game to play.

SG.

Demo Charges 101:  Pull Pin, Throw, Run Away Very Fast.

The Northern Ork

The Northern Ork

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 289 posts
  • Army Name:The Dark Warpers

Let them go play infinity.... bleurk!!!!!!

"THIS IS WARPERS TERRITORY" Taken from last transmission from Battle Ship Emperor's Fist, Quadrant Delta Omega Three.

Skumdreg

Skumdreg

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 886 posts
  • Army Name:Dreg Boyz
The club I was at was supper dumb. They only played imperial and had super hard ons for anything military.