Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Redtoof's "ready for krumping!" Thread

Log army commisions evil sunz redtoof badass

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Redtoof the warboss

Redtoof the warboss

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts
  • Army Name:The Bloodfists
Hoi ladz,
My waaagh has been gruwing from grot to boy to nob to warboss to stompa size(az expected) since Oi started play last year.(end ork speak. To hard to type:( ) As I found my army growing, I also found my proportion of units painted to units not tipping further towards the latter. I'm a pretty busy guy and a lot of my modeling is spent doing commissions, but I decided after seeing everybody else's army logs to make my own. I'm aiming for a unit a month, and if I get enough support I might post pictures of my whole(painted) army, at the end of every month. I'm also going to post my commission work.

Pics soon,
Redtoof

r_squared

r_squared

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 352 posts
Always good to see anuvva warboss' army, looking forward to the pics.

Redtoof

Redtoof

Skarboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,419 posts
  • Army Name:Da Viperz
I always find your posts a slightly strange experience, but looking forward to more pics anyway.
Hey look, its a blog!
https://redtoof.blogspot.com/

Redtoof the warboss

Redtoof the warboss

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts

Hoi ladz,
"Dis onez roight out ov da mekshop" Actually we've been working on it for months!"shud up! Stupid git! Anyways herz me new stompa inspired by irondog:
TQCtffo.jpg
 qsRLaFg.jpg
KkXwk06.jpg 
 f9eYjyN.jpg
53YO4hI.jpg
I fouht dis woud be a gud way for me to kickoff off my new fread on dis weird 'umie tech ov mine.
Redtoof
P.S
sorry for bad size on pics. they will be better in future posts.

• Redtoof, r_squared and Big Bad Squig like this

Redtoof the warboss

Redtoof the warboss

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 30 posts
Should be a new update soon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Log, army, commisions, evil sunz, redtoof, badass