Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old School Necromunda/Gorkamorka Campaign Weekend Melbourne 2018

- - - - - Necromunda Gang War NCE Melbourne Australia Gorkamorka Campaign

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MaxwellRPower

MaxwellRPower

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 34 posts
  • Army Name:Sakgrab's Speedfreekz

Hello!  Just a quick note to let you know that if you're in Melbourne (or willing to travel) I am hosting a weekend of NCE rules Necromunda (if you don't know what that is, it's a community upgraded ruleset based on the original Necromunda rules available for free download in that vault at yaktribe.games).  All are welcome, the only condition is that you must create a yaktribe.games account (free) and register your interest here: https://yaktribe.gam...-aus-2018.6108/

The event will take place over the weekend of the 10th and 11th of March 2018, venue TBA, but there will be BEER, NECROMUNDA and GORKAMORKA!  The Gorkamorka portion will be a bit more of a side spectacle to the Necromunda campaign which will be the main event, however, as I'm posting this on The Waaagh! I expect more people here to be into GoMo, if it happens that we get a ton of interest in Gorkamorka games, I would be more than happy to hand control of that side of the event over to some clever Mek who'd like to run a proppa GoMo campaign alongside the Necromunda stuff.

Please see the above link for more details, first two posts in that thread have most of the information you'll need and please feel free to message me with any questions  :thumbs

Cost for the weekend will be $30 or less (depending on numbers, it's not for profit so we just need to cover venue hire) plus whatever you spend on beer, which will be either BYO or Bowls Club prices  :cheers

Note to admins: I'm duplicating this thread in the Necromunda and Gorkamorka sections as it's relevant to both, please let me know if this is not allowed and I'll take one of them down quick smart.

Garslag

Garslag

'Ead Graft

• Boyz
  • 719 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
This is a dead good idea. Not sure I can afford to get over from the west, but I might talk to the boss about it....
  • MaxwellRPower likes this
"Parry the 6!"

MaxwellRPower

MaxwellRPower

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 34 posts

Do let me know how you get on  :thumbs

brettfp

brettfp

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts
  • Army Name:Kult of Speed
I live in Melbourne but unfortunately dont have any experience with necromunda or gorkamorka. But it could be interesting to come hang around. :)
  • MaxwellRPower likes this

MaxwellRPower

MaxwellRPower

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 34 posts

I live in Melbourne but unfortunately dont have any experience with necromunda or gorkamorka. But it could be interesting to come hang around. :)

Check out the NCE Necromunda rules on yaktribe. If youre up for it Id be happy to show you the ropes some time before the meet, its pretty quick to play and easy to teach even if you havent read the rules first.

As far as GoMo goes you probably have enough Ork models as it is, Ive never played that either but its very similar to Necromunda and Id be happy to have a shot at that with you if you can bring some boyz (Ive only got really one GoMo mobs worth of orks but I have plenty of Necromunda minis).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda, Gang War, NCE, Melbourne, Australia, Gorkamorka, Campaign