Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I painted up some of the Kromlech Orkenburg walls

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Redtoof

Redtoof

Skarboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,419 posts
  • Army Name:Da Viperz
Hello!

As a favour to the ever busy Winters SEO, I painted up some very orky terrain from Kromlech. I went for a rusty, scrap metal, Gorkamorka era look:

9769EB0C-8D5D-4447-88A2-2B4B20D8C095.jpe

And all in position:

EC9AAB9D-43B1-4DCD-BB65-7D45C504695C.jpe

And covered in Orks:

7EAA1630-91EB-4E77-A975-7F1A3B630921.jpe

4BEC3633-4BBD-40C3-8573-1A6C6A19AF14.jpe

Im pleased with how it came out, hopefully it will look cool on the battlefield. More pics and info here:
https://redtoof.blog...or-winters.html
  • Sproston Green, warhead01, Magus Gar Kan and 4 others like this
Hey look, its a blog!
https://redtoof.blogspot.com/

Nuck Fewton

Nuck Fewton

Ridin' Boar

• Boyz
  • 118 posts
  • Army Name:Bugsnik's Brass Lads

oh man, I wanna splurge on these now

• Redtoof likes this

Wurrkop

Wurrkop

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 198 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Wurrkop!

That stuff looks amazing!

• Redtoof likes this
"Um, Boss?"
"Yer? Worrizit?"
"Itīs me arm, boss. I fink i īurt it."
"Woddyer mean? Yoo fink yoo īurt it?"
"Well i canīt tell fer sure, boss, īcos i canīt find it."

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,152 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!

Very nice, Redtoof! :thumbs

I don't think I could resist not adding graffiti to all those lovely walls.  :/  :yes

• Redtoof, Garslag and Tomas Azmond like this
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,640 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd

Right proppa these are :thumbs that Kromlech / Tabetop Scenics are really putting out some quality stuff. The Spire City line is really something else. 

• Redtoof likes this
"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

Garslag

Garslag

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 1,004 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag

Most of Kromlech's stuff I utterly adore, but this one I find just a little too busy, or jagged.  I mean Ork stuff should be busy, but I think maybe it's the lack of a strong outline.  I found the same with those MANz they put out a while ago.  Obviously that's just a matter of personal preference, and in no way diminishes a masteful paint job.  Have you done this with an airbrush?

Oh... I have to second Sproston's comment. I didn't notice it at first, but once he pointed out the lack of graffiti......... A few little "Ghazghkull WOZ ERE"s, or something like that?  :lol 

• Redtoof likes this
"Parry the 6!"

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Skitzo

• Boyz
  • 2,381 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Oh... I have to second Sproston's comment. I didn't notice it at first, but once he pointed out the lack of graffiti......... A few little "Ghazghkull Killboy WOZ ERE"s, or something like that?  :lol

Fixed it for yez :thumbs

• Redtoof likes this

Redtoof

Redtoof

Skarboy

• Snakebitez
  • 1,419 posts
  • Army Name:Da Viperz

Most of Kromlech's stuff I utterly adore, but this one I find just a little too busy, or jagged.  I mean Ork stuff should be busy, but I think maybe it's the lack of a strong outline.  I found the same with those MANz they put out a while ago.  Obviously that's just a matter of personal preference, and in no way diminishes a masteful paint job.  Have you done this with an airbrush?

Oh... I have to second Sproston's comment. I didn't notice it at first, but once he pointed out the lack of graffiti......... A few little "Ghazghkull WOZ ERE"s, or something like that?  :lol

No airbrush, just lots of slapping it on the old fashioned way!
  • Garslag likes this
Hey look, its a blog!
https://redtoof.blogspot.com/