Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Black Orc Oriented List

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Beingmad

Beingmad

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 296 posts
  • Army Name:-
This is my Black Orc oriented list. It uses the rules from "Storm of Chaos," but everyone I've played with is cool with it, so I still use it :biggrin . Anyways, its 1663 pts
Characters
119-Black Orc Big Boss-Heavy armour, Warboss Imbad’s Iron Gnashas
^^ He goes to the Second unit of Blorks
139- Black Orc Big Boss BSB-Heavy armour, Mork’s Spirit Totem
^^ He goes to the First unit of Blorks
140-Orc Shaman-Level 2, Staff of Baduumm

Core
250-20 Orc Big ‘Uns-musician, standard bearer, champion, extra choppa
318-20 Black Orcs-Shields, musician, standard bearer, champion
343-20 Black Orcs-Shields, musician, standard bearer, champion, Nogg’s Banner of Butchery
84-14 Arrer Boys

Special
80-Orc Boar Chariot

Rare
190-Rugluds Armoured Orcs

This army is centered around black orcs, because I fell in love with the look of the metal ones a while back. When the new plastic ones were available for pre-order in the 20 box, I grabbed one.
This army has played Chaos, Night Goblins (weedy), Lizardmen, and Dwarfs. It has a lot of problems with Chaos magic, but does fairly well against Lizardmen. I have never lost against Dwarfs, and have done pretty well against the Night Gobos.

I'm goin up north to visit my friends, who are the Lizardmen and Night gobo players. Against the lizardmen player, any tactics I should be aware of? He fields skinks, a few units of spear saurus, the flying things, 3 kroxigors (I think) and a bunch of skink priests and a saurus hero. I'm thinking about shooting the crap out of the flying beasties, the cause a lot of flying flank charges. Also, how does putting my Orc Shaman in the Arrer Boys unit sound?

If a mod could remove one of the two topics, that would be great ;)-Thanks for removing one of em.

JIMGOR

JIMGOR

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 7 posts
  • Army Name:THE BIG GREEN WAVE
well the army looks solid enough. i also play lizardmen and i'd watch out for the skinks. their cheap, bloody fast and 2x poisoned attacks could be a real problem for the sluggish black orcs. i guess you could field maybe 1 or 2 more chariots just to catch the skinks and honestly a boar chariot cruising around will always worry enemy players. i guess it depends on the points limit but if its going to be over 2000 grab a wyvern man. they work perfectly for flanking with black orcs and theres a tone of different lord choices you can throw on top. i dont know. what will the points limit be?

Beingmad

Beingmad

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 296 posts
  • Army Name:-
It really depends, I would say around 2000 pts. His brother plays O&G, so I could probably borrow a unit of Orcs, or a chariot maybe... Currently this is what I own, eventually it will get more-Add Grimgor, a few more units of Big'Uns, and Maybe a wyvern :)