Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ork greatcoat banner bearer

kromlech nob waagh banner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

armored walker

armored walker

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 470 posts

Soon as I saw this I knew I had to have it - so I did. :biggrin

Kromlech Orc greatcoat banner bearer, another cool model from them. Quality is superb as usual, and even the face is not really silly at all. A breeze to paint, I finished in just two weeks - maybe 30 hours or so.

The only problem is that now I crave more, the Warchief is looking gooood...

ZSA2wBh.jpg

a6xuFg7.jpg

g4bwXDo.jpg

SI07Odv.jpg

I need to fix that eye, it looks like it's leaking on the eyelid.

• Orkimedez, Zagursnik, Gitgrod and 2 others like this
Armored walkers are Slow and Purposefull.

Dok Gubbinz

Dok Gubbinz

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 7 posts

Looking good

Garslag

Garslag

'Ard Boy

• Boyz
  • 888 posts
  • Army Name:Waaa-Garslag
Kromlech heads are really variable, aren't they? They either have that really silly, goofy look to them (which I totally dig, but I hang around the Mek's enough to know that it's not to everyone's taste) or else like this one... well, this one looks like it could very easily be part of the GW range.

Your paint job is superlative as always, it almost feels redundant to point that out. Great stuff mate.
"Parry the 6!"

Zagursnik

Zagursnik

Loots from da Lootaz

• Freebooterz
  • 2,589 posts
  • Army Name:Orks of da Pink Floyd

Great stuff as always.  I really like those faded checks at the bottom of the coat. :thumbs 

I had to snag on of these guys too. Kromlech is really getting up their in their detailing.  They literally fill in every available space with some sort of detail.  

"I guess...Grot...you just gotta hold that ol' snazzgun in your hand and it all comes clear to you like it was for me that first time. That's when I knew my one true calling in life.

"And wut's dat Boss?"

"I'm a natural born flashgit kill-joy"

"Ask yourself, this is the age before mechanical weapons. How long does it take to kill 70,000 human beings with swords and spears one at a time? The answer seems to be about 6 hours." Richard Gabriel

4tonmantis

4tonmantis

Dethkopta Pilot

• Deathskullz
  • 1,728 posts
  • Army Name:Freebootaz

Very very nice! He looks ded ard

Originally Posted by Uthan the Perverse in 'Culture vs. Kultur: Thoughts on Orkish Society'
The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst.
Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn.
And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask.
We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kromlech, nob, waagh banner