Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My orks conversions

- - - - - orks waaagh wh40k conversions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Omegon

Omegon

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Evil sunz - Waaagh! Redskull

Here are some of my orks conversions.

Bikes(from koptas):

QBhhPwM.jpg

PCLsHZV.jpg

Mek gunz:

9kLRlXr.jpg

y1UoGnF.jpg

trukk/looted wagon:

iHDsQZR.jpg

gQoJwqd.jpg

• Zagursnik and Goff Boss like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,506 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

That trike in the first shot just does work well :love

Snarknit Grokguzz

Snarknit Grokguzz

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 413 posts

indeed, a nice job on the bike!

Omegon

Omegon

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Evil sunz - Waaagh! Redskull

Thans) Today bought old deff dreads. I want convert them to killa kanz, what is the best loadout for them?

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Deliriak

• Boyz
  • 2,506 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Upgrade them to DeffDredds :lol

Itinerate Ork

Itinerate Ork

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 363 posts

Thans) Today bought old deff dreads. I want convert them to killa kanz, what is the best loadout for them?

There's good advice on this (and lots of other army list construction questions) in laughterofthegods' tactica http://www.the-waaag...=54029&p=708496. From what I gather, most folks who use Kanz are using them in the Dread mob formation. If so, I'd look for things to complement the firepower of the mandatory choices and, to a degree, what your local meta-game is. The Dread Mob doesn't have much high strength firepower and Kanz have a better BS than the rest of the units in the formation, so rockets would seem to be a good choice if you don't have any others already built.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orks, waaagh, wh40k, conversions