Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gretchin to Grot conversion 101

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

rebreather

rebreather

'Ard Boy

• Speed Freaks
  • 874 posts
  • Army Name:Kult of Speed
Here is what you need: old 40k grechin, WHFB goblin head, x-acto knife, & glue. Here is how it's done... Attached File  Rebel_Grots_grechin_conversion_HowTo1.jpg   165.23KB   1081 downloads Attached File  Rebel_Grots_grechin_conversion_HowTo2.jpg   121.9KB   735 downloads Attached File  Rebel_Grots_grechin_conversion_HowTo3.jpg   169.94KB   613 downloads Attached File  Rebel_Grots_grechin_conversion_HowTo4.jpg   178.58KB   1514 downloads

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,989 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Nice. I like the fact uv kept it very simple... yet its still effective.
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Ein

Ein

Yellow Paint Job

• Boyz
  • 1,492 posts
  • Army Name:I still don't actually have a name for 'em.
Wonderful 101, I'm working through this as we speak. The same thing covering the lower half conversions would be handy. ;)
Like my work? Check my blog!
http://www.the-warforge.com
Resin-cast bits and bobs for your armies!
WARFORGED MINIATURES

Adventures of a Prehistoric Puppet!
MURRAY THE DINOSAUR

Zorbag Skullsplitta

Zorbag Skullsplitta

Steel Teef

• Speed Freaks
  • 674 posts
  • Army Name:Skullsplittas Speed Freeks!!!
wow, very nice! those can usually be got for cheap to. :thumbs
The Waaagh.. My sole diversion in what has otherwise been a pale and unamusing season.

There are some people who will tell you that haphazardly adding zombies to any game does not neccesarily improve it. Those people are idiots. GI

itainteasybeingreen

itainteasybeingreen

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 461 posts
  • Army Name:Bloodaxes
Ah, thank you! I've been waiting for this to come up with pics. I used up all my regular grots for the Grotperial Guard, which left me with only the old guys when I finally relented and added a grot mob to my regular Waaagh! I shall have to have a go...as soon as the drugs wear off :snore
Use the search function, ya git!

Don't feed da trolls , call da arborkz ta krump dem!

QUOTE(ThorDUDE @ Nov 26 2007, 07:51 AM) View Post
We are the knights who say 4chan!

Biv

Biv

Frantik

• Freebooterz
  • 2,005 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh Bivrok!!
Nice work here. Love the simple conversion. Don't forget the tips of the rifles can be chopped off, trimmed or modified to make the guns a bit more unique.
Step 1: Collect orks
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Waaaaaaaaagh!

Ammo Runt

Ammo Runt

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 137 posts
Sweet. I've got a 30 or so of those sitting in my garage that I should be able to use now. Thanks for the 101.
You can't spell GAMES WORKSHOP without ORKS.

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

"The best gun in the galaxy won't help if your opponent is bashing your brains out with a rock."
-Games Workshop

Zogmagog

Zogmagog

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 499 posts
  • Army Name:Zogmagog's Red Menazz
Very nice tut. Great idea, thanks. I always hated those gretchin models... but now they can look awesome.
Where's da trukk?

munkey

munkey

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 45 posts
  • Army Name:Gorskragga's freeboota's
i love it! simple yet efektiv. i'll have to try that now.
"whats so special 'bout iz ead boss?"
"Dats where da skull is ya git! and i'd look pretty silly with iz foot on me pointy stick wouldn't I"

-Gorgutz DoW winter assault

give a humie fire e'll be warm for a day, set a humie on fire e'll be warm fer life.

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,165 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)
Nicely done, Rebreather. I feel that the necks are a bit long on a couple of them (as a result of which they have rather high heads), although I can see that the position of the stubba limits the options for posing the head. BTW - your knife needs a clean!
Oddballz

"If you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." Plateau, trollish philosopher

FrankManik

FrankManik

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 85 posts
  • Army Name:Nas Mackin's Boyz, Squats, and Riff Raff
I just got forty of the little grots from a friend who bought the old battle for Armageddon set. I'll have to get me some fantasy goblins. So far my grots are mostly sporting stolen cadian bitz for varieties sake.

Oddballz

Oddballz

He who was Snord

• Nobz
  • 5,165 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greenmarines; Rotfang's Skroungas (still WiP)