Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dok Spleenfixas Shed uv Reshuvineshun !

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
O fellaz i finished my second build to enter the copmpetishun nothing thats as fancy as my Mekshop but still a nice buildt.......(plus) i found out a great way to make orky buildings really fast so i will do some more of these "huts" in the future) so here it is Dok Spleenfixas Shed of Reshuvineshun ! Dok_Shed.jpg as you can see its got some snikky stuff and alot of buzzy and choppy stuff to repair a damaged git ! some syringes and a keg filled with spare parts to fix some unlucky git is there too on the outside it has the great patented squig operated waste dispozal system ! some Glyphs over the door.....and a Big Sign on da Roof

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Docshed_PIP.jpg i started painting it so heres what i did 1. add some sand and paint the whole building black 2. Drybrush with several shades of grey 3. metal effects in Boltgun metal 4. add some colours i still need to paint the insides of the bulding ( i already addet some white to the floor) also i still need to paint most other details..... but i wanted to update this toppic..... Cheers C&C always welcome :biggrin

ridin_shotgun

ridin_shotgun

Stainless Steel Skull

• Boyz
  • 562 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krump Karnival Klan
Looks sweet. I'm entering the ork town kompetition with a Dok's hut as well, but mine's more of, well, to be blunt, a Cirkus tent.... Still, yours looks sweet. -shotgun
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan da uvvaz.

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts

Looks sweet. I'm entering the ork town kompetition with a Dok's hut as well, but mine's more of, well, to be blunt, a Cirkus tent.... Still, yours looks sweet.

-shotgun

hehehe .... im looking forward to it :D

oh and
heres a piture of the interior so far and the waste disposal system ......

Doksheddetails.jpg

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,057 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
OH dat is great! Two fumbs way way up!
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
i did a few more work on the roof ,the left side and the back of the building Dok_Shed_pip.jpg i thought it would be a funny idea to write something on the back of the building ...... if anybody got some other ideas for "ork grafitti" let me know :D

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Looks very nice, well made and really orky. Some suggestions for further ''writings'', Make a ''big trap'' (which is completely visible) and make a sign pointing to it with: That is no trap, it is completely safe. Or something like that :P .
Warboss Mick's WAAAGH! : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51831 (Started assembling Rebel Grots / Gretchin, Big picture's . Update 19-05-2013)

Shadey

Shadey

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 505 posts
  • Army Name:Da Firm
Some pretty good stuff here. I also like how did the collage with the tooltips.

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Finished the Dok to go with the Terrain Dok_Fin.jpg

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Great painted painboy, well done :cheers .
Warboss Mick's WAAAGH! : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=51831 (Started assembling Rebel Grots / Gretchin, Big picture's . Update 19-05-2013)

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Heres a pic of the Dok with his Shed Dok_Shed_pip_2.jpg

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Looks fantastic really, great job :thumbs .

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
Soooo...... i finished a few more stuff on this terrain piece i addet the Workbench and did a New Table (im out of anti shine varnish at the moment so dont mind the shinyness of the table......) The Arm was a pretty neat conversion...the bone is from a spare spiece of panzee dungal arm i found in my bitzbox ( its one of the arms that use a Bone as a club) Dok_Shed_Stuffz.jpg

radegast6

radegast6

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 542 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Skullcrasha WAGHH!!
LOve it!! brilliant peace mate, brilliant!
Miniatures Conversion Blog

Mek shop orks buy here

ORKS DONT DO FACEBOOK BUT IF THEY WOULD...

apparently “mass produced plastic toys” are not protectable as “sculptures” or “works of artistic craftsmanship” under English law... hmm interesting

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Fantastic work you did. Great job :thumbs .

ridin_shotgun

ridin_shotgun

Stainless Steel Skull

• Boyz
  • 562 posts
  • Army Name:Da Krump Karnival Klan
That's awesome, I love the 'uge choppa on the wall!
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan da uvvaz.

mastergeebo

mastergeebo

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 35 posts
  • Army Name:don't have one yet
Spot on for a proppa dok. Great job.

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
I finished the interior Dok_Shed_interior.jpg and addet a new gimick to the outside that solves the question where an Ork Dok gets his spare parts.... Donashunz.jpg Seriusly...think about it......Some wheedy deathskull needs to dispose of a corpse......a dok needs spare parts to "fixx" up others.... I present to you the "Donashunz Bucket uv nevaendin Surprizes"

Warboss Mick

Warboss Mick

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,044 posts
Looks fantastic really, great job once again :cheers .

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
The Shed is finished !! heres the final Picture DokSpleenfixas_Shed_Finished.jpg